DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Integra as second "screen "?

Darkabaz

Reactions
I take my girlfriend sometimes with me when flying with my Air 3 / Mavic 3 Pro. But she is a bit frustrating that she could not see anything what my drone sees.
So i decied to buy a Avata with Integra goggles but i could not get it worked to have that goggles working as "second screen". There is no hdmi or something....
Do you guys know how to get that working to duplicate the view from the rc pro to the goggles??

If you want her to see the drone when you are flying while wearing the Integra googles, the best method is to buy a second pair of Goggles and use the broadcast mode. Otherwise, you can connect a cable to the Goggles and then to a phone/tablet running DJI Fly. Open the Fly app and you can see the screen. See video directly below OR you can try what is shown in the bottom video.

And now, introducing TRIPLTEK Mini. No longer have to use your own phone whether it's for RID* or for a monitor.

*Not 100% sure the Mini can do RID but it should since it has GPS; asking @TRIPLTEK to confirm before I place my order. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13