DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI IS NOW JUST SELLING THE NEW DJI-RC THAT COMES WITH THE NEW MINI 3 PRO FOR ONLY $309.00!!!

CLAYB.7

Reactions
I just got sent a link from DJI that they're selling just the new "DJI-RC" that normally comes with the MINI 3 PRO for only $309.00 it's on the DJI website and it said that right now it is only supporting the MINI 3 PRO and both of the MAVIC 3's versions with more DJI DRONES to be supported in the near future has anyone else seen this on the DJI website? Thanks and God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

I just got sent a link from DJI that they're selling just the new "DJI-RC" that normally comes with the MINI 3 PRO for only $309.00 it's on the DJI website and it said that right now it is only supporting the MINI 3 PRO and both of the MAVIC 3's versions with more DJI DRONES to be supported in the near future has anyone else seen this on the DJI website? Thanks and God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.
And it now works with the Mavic 3

just bought on for my mav 3 .I love this remote on my mini 3 & am ecstatic I can get one for the big boy too
That's AWESOME Brother I really do hope that you enjoy flying your MAVIC 3 with it and ever since I read that it will be supporting more DJI DRONES in the near future I'm hoping that it will be supporting my DJI MAVIC AIR 2 I really don't see why it would not support it being that it's basically a revamped AWESOME DJI OG SMART CONTROLLER so here's to wishful thinking LoL Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha 😆 God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

That's AWESOME Brother I really do hope that you enjoy flying your MAVIC 3 with it and ever since I read that it will be supporting more DJI DRONES in the near future I'm hoping that it will be supporting my DJI MAVIC AIR 2 I really don't see why it would not support it being that it's basically a revamped AWESOME DJI OG SMART CONTROLLER so here's to wishful thinking LoL Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha 😆 God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.
My experience with DJI has been when they say "supporting more DJI Drones in the near future" they don't mean drones that already exist like the Mavic Air 2S or mini 2. They are talking about the Mavic Air 3 and mini 4.

My experience with DJI has been when they say "supporting more DJI Drones in the near future" they don't mean drones that already exist like the Mavic Air 2S or mini 2. They are talking about the Mavic Air 3 and mini 4.
I agree. Because it says 'O3+' leads me to believe its future drones (not the past) . . .

Video Transmission Technology​

When used with drones that support O3+ transmission, like DJI Mavic 3, [1] DJI RC can provide low-latency HD 1080p/60fps live feeds with a max transmission range of 15 km [2] for smoother control and safer flight.

EDIT:
I'm editing this because my DJI RC Pro is O3+ and it went backwards to the Air 2s . . . interesting that the DJI RC does NOT go backward to the Air 2s. If it does I'll buy it for my Air 2s . . .

Reactions: CLAYB.7 and ssvdh66
I agree. Because it says 'O3+' leads me to believe its future drones (not the past) . . .

Video Transmission Technology​

When used with drones that support O3+ transmission, like DJI Mavic 3, [1] DJI RC can provide low-latency HD 1080p/60fps live feeds with a max transmission range of 15 km [2] for smoother control and safer flight.
That's not really true. The N1 RC works with the Mavic 3, Air 2S, Air2, mini 3 pro, and mini 2. Right now DJI makes 3 other controllers with built-in screens and none of them can connect to as many drones as the N1 RC.

I'm editing this because my DJI RC Pro is O3+ and it went backwards to the Air 2s . . . interesting that the DJI RC does NOT go backward to the Air 2s. If it does I'll buy it for my Air 2s . . .
Exactly. I learned that O3 and Ocusync 2 are cross-compatible maybe, because the Air 2S has O3 but also can use the RC-N1 remote which only uses Ocusync 2.

I don’t believe that the n1rc will work with mini 2 if it did I would buy it. The mini 2 still has OC 2. 😞
I believe there is a lot of confusion about remotes because of the way DJI has named them. The one that works with all the latest drones is the grey one without a screen.DJI Remotes.jpg
The Smart Controller is now being phased out.

I currently own the Air2 and plan to purchase right now the new DJI-RC and keep it and hope DJI makes it compatible with my drone hopefully soon. If not I will keep for future compatible drones. I strongly believe DJI will update it and make it compatible with the Mavic Air2s as well as the 2. It's affordable and DJI would love to push those owning the RC-N1 to the new DJI-RC. It's priced at $309.00 but I will see a Bestbuy or a Wallmart driving it down to $279.00 or close in the near future.

Wish I could upgrade my mavic pro controller to something with a big screen and not need to use my phone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78