DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI list linked to email address

PAW

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Have several drones, cameras, and gimbals registered to my DJI address. For the life of me, I can't find a list of those on my Account page on the DJI website. Does anyone know if there is such a list I can view? I am unregistering a drone from my email and want to confirm it has been removed.

@PAW i dont believe that you can actually unregister a product from your original DJI account ,that is linked to your Email address
if you are selling the drone ,then the new owner will have to register it to their E mail address in order to be able to fly it ,unless they use your E mail ,of course

just out of interest i just logged on to the DJI store App in my phone and low and behold under my drones owned ,it is still showing my good old phantom 3 ,that i sold over two years ago as part of my DJI fleet

I wonder if creating a bogus email account wouldn't be worth the effort, transfer registration to that bogus account before shipping it off. That way, if the new owner doesn't reregister the logs at least would not be on your DJI account.

Oddly - just logged into the store app and only my Care Refresh subscription is listed. No drones at all.

Last edited:
I don't know wheer you guys are looking in the DJI store I can only see things I have ordered from DJI, props in my case.
On the DJI forum I see the drones I have activated and curiously 2 Phantom 3's. I am guessing I synced a log from each Phantom I certainly did not activate them

@PhiliusFoggg when i am logged into my account in the App near the top of the screen it says my devices 3, and if i touch that ,it lists my three DJI drones i have registered ,i am on IOS so maybe if you are on android its different

The logs on the drone are there regardless of who flies it, but as far as the DJI Go or DJI Fly or any other app it doesn‘t bring up any flights except that specific device you used to fly it. Unless you use the sync function on all of the devices on your email.

@PhiliusFoggg when i am logged into my account in the App near the top of the screen it says my devices 3, and if i touch that ,it lists my three DJI drones i have registered ,i am on IOS so maybe if you are on android its different
Do you mean the icons I see here? (from PC)

Screenshot 2022-01-24 055544.jpg

At any rate, in regards to the second part of my initial question, I removed the drone/controller from my email account via the Fly App but left intact the bind for the drone/controller for Care Refresh.
As Care Refresh is bound to the drone and not the email address, the new owner should only have to create or log into his/her DJI account to link the drone/controller to their email account.
Screenshot_20220123-2.jpg

Screenshot_20220123-3.jpg

Reactions: old man mavic
@PAW no the screen i get in the APP is different to what i see if i use my PC

Don't have that APP on my android phone. Will get it and check. Thanks OMM

Reactions: old man mavic
I looked on the iPhone, couldn't find anything...oh well. I certainly checked two App's and maybe all three, Go, Go4, Fly.
I wonder what causes the different behaviour.

its the DJI store APP where they send you info on upcoming products and deals

Is that a different store or App then the one reached by open *store (can't remember if there is anything in front of "store") in the control App?

@PhiliusFoggg the icon looks like the fly App but with a smile graphic above the DJI
it says DJI Store-get deals/News

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent