DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 3T - AEB

mcleanpictures.ca

Reactions
Hello,
Does the DJI Mavic 3T ( the Thermal version ) have exposure bracketing for JPGs ( or DNG) . I use a Phantom 4 Pro V2 , and shoot 5 shot bracketing all the time. ( mcleanpictures.ca) I'm shopping for a drone to be equipment with a certified chute and do Thermal as well as my normal Architectural work where I shoot AEB. So the 3T looks like the one to get, but I do need 5 shot AEB normal JPGs or DNG. ( or even 3 shot )
I'm not buying 2 drones to be legal with the parachute law where I am. Ontario, Canada.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Does the DJI Mavic 3T ( the Thermal version ) have exposure bracketing for JPGs

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I am sorry but I have no experience with these drones or features. This Web Site does have specific Sub Forums for these drone, perhaps you might have better luck posting your questions in those forums when the most knowledgeable members post…

Good Luck!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverEagleSix