DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air 2 Sphere 360 and Flickr

• Thread starter Deleted member 119987
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 119987

Weird question but, I took a 360 Sphere pano this morning. Posted it on Flickr. It shows animated as going around in a circle. Kind of neat actually. I'd like to replicate it.
yet another one posted yesterday is flat. Is there a setting that I am missing/ or is it just a Flickr thing. It doesn't do that on any other site that I am aware of.. it does it here with a drag of the mouse.

Reactions: Rchawks
There are a number of free hosting sites where you can upload 360-degree panoramas and pass the URL along for people to view.

I've used kuula.co and momento360 with good results.

Mostly, I post spherical panoramas on my own web server account. Marzipano is a great online tool for creating code to embed panoramas on a webpage. It's also free.

Cool Flickr does this. I’ll have to try it. If you post to google photos it does it as well. Here us one this weekend on my mavic 3. Mavic 3 360d panno on google photos

Also seems to work on facebook.
Cool effect and all, but I wanted it in a flat image instead. In order to do that, I had to clip off the edge in photoshop if I wanted a flat image on flicker.

Attachments

• 1643821497671.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Steve Wells
Weird question but, I took a 360 Sphere pano this morning. Posted it on Flickr. It shows animated as going around in a circle. Kind of neat actually. I'd like to replicate it.
yet another one posted yesterday is flat. Is there a setting that I am missing/ or is it just a Flickr thing. It doesn't do that on any other site that I am aware of.. it does it here with a drag of the mouse.
Useful thanks, I didn't know Flickr supported spherical panos. My Air 2S creates great 360s that only need light editing on the stitched JPG. I posted some on Facebook which are OK, but no zoom. A couple on my Flickr stream here. They are fairly fuzzy-looking, and no zoom Bruce Clarke on Flickr
They look a lot better on Kuula, and have zoom BruceCk on Kuula

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan