DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic AIR I battery....

Deac1234

Reactions
It's time to TRY and locate some OEM batteries for my Air. Surprise, they don't seem to exist. Has DJI stopped making new batteries?? Does anyone know where I can find replacements? I found one source but they won't ship to the U.S.!

Help!

Looks like we’re out of luck.
I was looking everywhere but nothing to be found.
After paying a lot of money our friends from dji left us with no support.
I’m so upset and mad

They’re fake or something…
A lot of bad reviews.
You have a link,thank you?

I would part with one of mine: I have a fairly new one that has 6 or 7 charges, I would sell for $60 shipped to the US. I had bought it just before messing up my gimbal somehow. I have four other batteries not for sell.

I would part with one of mine: I have a fairly new one that has 6 or 7 charges, I would sell for $60 shipped to the US. I had bought it just before messing up my gimbal somehow. I have four other batteries not for sell.
Is this battery in question still available? I'm a new member here and new to DJI drones in general and have found myself quite disappointed in the lack of support on this front from DJI. Especially since 1 of the batteries I have bricked itself and won't wake up.

Any bites on this battery?

I have two dead MA1 batteries and based on my research there are potential techniques to manually reset the battery controller board and manually charge the cells but this would require a high degree of technical skill to pull it off. Other than that, be sure not to allow the battery to ever discharge below 10%, or it will potentially brick. I just gobbled up 4 used batteries for about $60 each off the internet.

It's time to TRY and locate some OEM batteries for my Air. Surprise, they don't seem to exist. Has DJI stopped making new batteries?? Does anyone know where I can find replacements? I found one source but they won't ship to the U.S.!

Help!
I have 2 that are almost new that are just sitting around. How bout $30 each

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada