DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air Remote NIGHTMARE

-MavicMiniPilot

Reactions
All the time I am flying my Mavic air it randomly yaws to the left. This is obviously not safe and has almost caused me to crash several times. I have a big photography project coming up so I will need to use this drone as I have no other alternatives. I know that it’s something wrong with the remote because when I flew it with WiFi using my phone without the controller it worked fine. I tried calibrating everything and I still have no luck.

This is common & typical and indicate that it's time to clean the internal contact surfaces on the sticks... have had the same ghost commands on my Mavic Air 1 and have now cleaned the sticks twice with a couple years in between to restore everything.

A calibration will not solve this alone... but the calibration screen will show the ghost inputs when you apply for instance a command for ascending or descending... another axis, in your case the yaw will be wrongly applied also.

It's a bit fiddly... but follow below clip & take your time. When cleaned everything will be back to normal.

Does it hover in place,props ok ,presume that everything means rc stick calibration included

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661