DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic DNG File Error

salvatorehuang

Reactions
Hi guys some of my RAW DNG Pictures from the DJI Mavic Pro seems corrupted and I have major issues importing them into Lightroom or Camera RAW Photoshop. Some have been from the same SD card while some pictures worked perfectly fine while others seems corrupted. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've uploaded some screen shots here. Screenshot 2017-07-11 10.25.03.png Screenshot 2017-07-11 10.26.01.png

i have to import to photoshop which works then save them again and lightroom will then use them.bizarre i know

I edit my DNGs with UFRaw and have had no issues so far.

No problems with any of mine.
Using IPad so IOS.
Oops tell a lie I use IPad to fly.
Use MSI high end gaming computer for all my Photos/videos with no problems.
Using all FW and SW up to date.
Using Resolve 14 and Photoshop, Lightroom.

Same problem here running latest OS on iMac. Used to work before .400 firmware. Sounds like some apps can still import, while others cannot,

Same issue - all Mavic DNGs are black in Preview, but work in Photoshop and actually I can see them in an album view in Finder. However portrait images appear horizontal and squeezed..

Does anyone know a solution for this?

Reactions: gow7
I can import 4k photos to my 2011 mac book pro with a 1080p screen but not to my new i mac with a 5k screen. Went to the Mac store and the same with their computers.

Hi guys just a newbie here. I had a crash and I'm trying to source out a DJI mavic pro right front hinge bolt/ mechanism in order for me to attach the leg back into the body itself, any advice as to where I can get one.
Thanks

Hi guys just a newbie here. I had a crash and I'm trying to source out a DJI mavic pro right front hinge bolt/ mechanism in order for me to attach the leg back into the body itself, any advice as to where I can get one.
Thanks
If you really want help on this, you need to start a new thread. It really does you no good to bury it deep into a thread about DNG files.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji