DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic pilots - Australia

Have a feeling like always australia will be last

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

Just noticed on the Facebook group two people from australia have got their shipping notice today.. on the fly more combos. One from 28th sept, one from 1st oct.

Hopefully one day my mavic will arrive and I can join the group.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

That might mean Australian distributors will be getting their shipments this week. I've just emailed RiseAbove to get some clarification over this.

That might mean Australian distributors will be getting their shipments this week. I've just emailed RiseAbove to get some clarification over this.
It's not looking too good. Apple have delayed theirs until just before Christmas so I doubt Rise Above will get it any sooner.

Keep us posted with what happens from Rise Above though.

It's not looking too good. Apple have delayed theirs until just before Christmas so I doubt Rise Above will get it any sooner.

Keep us posted with what happens from Rise Above though.
Will do. As soon as I have any news it'll be posted.

RiseAbove's reply to my query about Mavic dealer shipping.

Good Afternoon Barry,

Thank you for your email. We are awaiting a shipping confirmation from DJI about when they are expected to arrive in the country and how many units we are receiving. Once we can confirm an ETA we will be updating all of our customers with Pre-Orders.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,

Jemma

Yay!!!
DJI Have confirmed that there will be shipment to Austria on the 2nd of November!!!
YAYAYA!!!

Reactions: AirJordan
Hi from North Brisbane, Ordered from Aus Cameras, waiting like most others.

Has anyone received confirmation from Rise Above that they received a shipment today?

Order Time: 2016-09-27 19:35:44 (UTC) straight from DJI
Mine changed to "Shipped" sometime in the last few days but I haven't got an email or any tracking yet.

Order Time: 2016-09-27 19:35:44 (UTC) straight from DJI
Mine changed to "Shipped" sometime in the last few days but I haven't got an email or any tracking yet.

sounds like your one is getting closer

Just checked my tracking number and I should it by cob tomorrow.
Hope they will let me know of a approx. time so I can make sure someone is home.

If you are not home I can collect it for you , but you will not get in then ;)

Reactions: Hutchie62
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31