DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic pilots - Australia

I have been following this thread every day to see if Sphere got mentioned. I was 5th on the list a week ago, if that helps
I was 19 so at worse i am now 14. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

YES YES YES
Got my Mavic Flymore today.
Modelflight - ordered 11/10
I reckon they'll really start to flow thru now

YES YES YES
Got my Mavic Flymore today.
Modelflight - ordered 11/10
I reckon they'll really start to flow thru now
Congratulations! I ordered a fly more from model flight on the 14th, so hopefully, mine isn't far off.

I chatted with them yesterday, and they said that deliveries from dji were picking up; they had 10 shipping early this week, and another 15 later this week. They said there were 38 people ahead of me.

I had previously ordered from Riseabove (on 16 oct). At the time, they were offering a special to the first 100 mavic orders, so when I placed mine, I assumed that there would be fewer than 100 people ahead of me. However, when I emailed them on 19 Nov, they told me I was 182 out of >400. So, their 'first 100' special was disingenuous. I've emailed them, requesting that my order be canceled.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Auspete
If you've ordered through elkfish and were promised they'd be in by the 7th...

Attachments

• mavicdelay.PNG
    mavicdelay.PNG
    28.7 KB · Views: 27
I order from riseabove on the 11th Oct. Not the right decision it seem as I think there's still around 100 in front of me. If only I chose sphere or modelflight!

oh man this thing is the BEST!!!! you put it into sports mode and gun it and it goes almost vertical and from go to WOW in seconds. Did its Maiden Night flight last night and been flying it well over 3 km away all day today it is soooooooo good you guys are going to love it!!!!! Im hooked already

Anyone here in WA got their mitts on one yet?
just wondering as i ordered on 16/10 from Leederville camera house and they hoped to have them in around 15th-20th december, fingers crossed next week though
#treatyoself #earlycrissypresent

just wondering as i ordered on 16/10 from Leederville camera house and they hoped to have them in around 15th-20th december, fingers crossed next week though
The one that I repurchased was from WA so yes some did go there (at least one)

Had mine since 28/11, great fun

Originally, elk fish, but got wind of an unclaimed combo through a small online shop in bayswater, drone shop perth. He had some more come this week but all accounted for

Ordered from Rise Above on 29/9 - order around #32. It shipped last Friday, 2nd Dec and spent a week with Aust Post, delivered at lunchtime today, to Gold Coast. Charged up and flown in the simulator, really good practise. First flight tomorrow.
What are ppl doing for Public Liability Insurance? Verifly not in Australia yet, I don't think.

Ordered from Rise Above on 29/9 - order around #32. It shipped last Friday, 2nd Dec and spent a week with Aust Post, delivered at lunchtime today, to Gold Coast. Charged up and flown in the simulator, really good practise. First flight tomorrow.
What are ppl doing for Public Liability Insurance? Verifly not in Australia yet, I don't think.
You don't have much choice if you are flying for fun. insurance is only offered for commercial use and they are very expensive. good luck with your MP. I may see you there one day.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J