DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro 2 Hassleblad 4k Low Light Video Test at Dusk

The low light performance is astounding on this drone. When I pulled the full files off the SD card and loaded them into lightroom from my night flight, my jaw dropped.

Reactions: JoeCec
Just received my MP2P and relatively new to night photography. What were camera settings for this? Thanks

Reactions: JoeCec
The low light performance is astounding on this drone. When I pulled the full files off the SD card and loaded them into lightroom from my night flight, my jaw dropped.
100%agree!! This is a game changer lol

I absolutely love my Mavic Pro 1 and I don't see a Pro 2 in the near future, but the only reason I would get one is for this camera. I agree it is a game changer, especially for photography folks like myself.

I absolutely love my Mavic Pro 1 and I don't see a Pro 2 in the near future, but the only reason I would get one is for this camera. I agree it is a game changer, especially for photography folks like myself.

I hope it is, I sold my Air yesterday and waiting fro Mavic 2 PRO - I'am also mainly Photo so Panorama and Hyperlaps will be my favorite but today i read that Pano don't have DNG seperate files for now as it is a bug in DJI GO4 or something which made me extremmly sad and I hope they will solve this asap ..

Also hoping that M2P 1" will be "game-changer" compare to Mivic Air in photo IQ in all aspect

I have to agree! Finally had a chance to maiden my M2P yesterday and last night... Beautiful footage, I'm extremely impressed.

I hope it is, I sold my Air yesterday and waiting fro Mavic 2 PRO - I'am also mainly Photo so Panorama and Hyperlaps will be my favorite but today i read that Pano don't have DNG seperate files for now as it is a bug in DJI GO4 or something which made me extremmly sad and I hope they will solve this asap ..

Also hoping that M2P 1" will be "game-changer" compare to Mivic Air in photo IQ in all aspect
Yes, I can verify that statement. No DNG Raw photos for panos as of this moment.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d