DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro Bike Ride using Active Track

You can make it do much more dynamic moves when you are tracking on your bike mate... my effort.

I was limited more by the precarious attachment of the remote and my phone on my bike. Have to be prepared next time!

Looks like a great solution there. How is it working? I've been traveling and haven't had a chance to measure my bike handlebar. I have a 2014 specialized tarmac sl4 sport if that helps:

Tarmac SL4 Sport | Specialized
Remote clamp works really well, tested even on rough shaky tracks (without Mavic in the air for now, as my closest area is either city or forest - neither suitable for safe Active Track flight).

Even if I'm more MTB type, your Spec looks really tempting - maybe few years ahead, I will convert to road bikes having such a beauty in mind ;)
But coming back to the subject - unless you have bike computer mounted on a stem, I would suggest to mount remote centrally there. I can design suitable mount, but I still need you to measure diameter of stem pipe (and info whether it's round, or some strange irregular profile).
If you're interested in such design of course, and have access to 3D printer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+