DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro video of Oxfordshire, England.

EdRyding1

Reactions
Hi everyone, I am still fairly new to the drone world and am still getting to grips with flying it and editing drone videos! If you have a spare 2 minutes, please give my latest drone film a watch - it's of Oxfordshire in the UK! :)

Feedback appreciated!

Very ethereal and peaceful!
Are you just placing a microphone on a stand in the area's where you are flying to capture the ambient sound? I really like your approach of devoting one track to ambient sound and then overdubbing with the background music.

You dont do anything crazy like strap a portable mic to the Mavic with a windsock on it. - Right? :)

Reactions: EdRyding1
Very ethereal and peaceful!
Are you just placing a microphone on a stand in the area's where you are flying to capture the ambient sound? I really like your approach of devoting one track to ambient sound and then overdubbing with the background music.

You dont do anything crazy like strap a portable mic to the Mavic with a windsock on it. - Right? :)
Haha no you're spot on! I record all sounds right after I've landed the drone so I know exactly what sounds I need and so I don't get the drone noise in the recording :)

At first I thought you rigged up a Bread Drop mechanism for feeding the birds in the back yard. Now, I'm thinking you had someone who is real shy standing off camera tossing the bread into the yard

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan