DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic2 zoom best settings for night flight video & photos

dennis3gr

Reactions
Hello guys, nobody knows the best settings( iso ,shutter speed ,white balance , e.t.c) to avoid digital noise for night flight both video and photos in manual mode on dji mavic 2 zoom.
Thanks.

Hello guys, nobody knows the best settings( iso ,shutter speed ,white balance , e.t.c) to avoid digital noise for night flight both video and photos in manual mode on dji mavic 2 zoom.
It's not that simple.
You have to use the appropriate settings for your subject and its lighting conditions, and there's no way anyone can say what that would be.

To keep digital noise to a minimum avoid high ISO and too-dark subjects.

Thanks.
In additioin to Meta 4's advice don't hesitate to try longer shutter times.I've gotten decent results for still up to 3 second exposure.Best to take multiple shots separately(even if using burst) to get one good one.Of course dead still wind or close is your friend.Not sure but if you're within altitude of downward sensors(max 30 ft)the drone is even steadier.

Last edited:
I have the Mavic2Zoom also and unfortunately that model struggles with night video/photos. The Mavic2Pro with the 1" sensor is a more suited drone. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Mavic3 is all we need to shoot both night and day and zoom when needed. Anytime you up the ISO you add noise. Maybe the answer is in editing ?

Reactions: dennis3gr

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ