DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Mini 2 4k video get's poor quality when i download it to S10+

Reactions
Hello, guys.

I've a Dji Mini 2 and a samsung s10+. Since last week all my 4k videos, when i download them to my smartphone, they lose quality, especially when I try to upload'em to the Instagram reels. I've done it before, withou losing quality but, now, i just cant post or edit without get a poor quality video.

any ideas why?

Thanks, i'm a begginer from Portugal! :)

Are you sure you are not downloading the cache video? The full-quality video will be on the SD Card.

Are you sure you are not downloading the cache video? The full-quality video will be on the SD Card.
I've selected the full download while the drone was still on. I've used the SD card on the s10+ as well... Still gets ****** quality when i try to edit on 9/16 and in instagram reels! :/

So you need to follow very specific guidelines for the Instagram videos to look sharp. Are you following a YT video of sorts to do that properly. ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water

So you need to follow very specific guidelines for the Instagram videos to look sharp. Are you following a YT video of sorts to do that properly. ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water
Well, since i bought the drone i've uploaded it some 4k videos only downloading them and post right after, and had no problem. Now i cant do that, and i'm using the same specifications. I've try to look up som YT videos but cant find nothing bout that as well

Instead to download the video to the smartphone. Have you tried downloading it to a computer and see how looks like?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Instead to download the video to the smartphone. Have you tried downloading it to a computer and see how looks like?
Nope, didnt try that. But the footage on drone looks the same, and on the smartphone too. Only on inta reels and app for editing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard