DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI MINI 3 LEAKED VIDEO 4K 60FPS, 12KM, 34MIN. FLT. TIME & FRONT & REAR OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE! REAL OR FAKE?

CLAYB.7

Reactions
What do you guys think about this? I for one hope that this is real because it will be absolutely AWESOME!!! God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

From one of the youtubers videos

"DJI MINI 3 VIDEO LEAKED!! 4k60, 12km? FAKE? I can't believe it! Well, because it isnt true. unfortunately the DJI mini 3 is not coming, yet. This is not a leaked video of the mini 3 but a very well put together mini 2 with air 2 components. The russian youtuber has leaked this video and some people claiming it to be the mini 3. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I was super pumped for this. Maybe this year in Q4 or next year in Q1?"

It's ok. There are a lot of these videos popping up lately. I just may buy a mini 3 if some of the rumors are true. Maybe i'll skip the ever illusive mavic 3.
Yeah Brother you and me both especially if the MINI 3 is going to come with all of what they are saying it will that will definitely be Awesome but I guess that we'll have to wait and see what happens man and I'm going to go to YouTube and watch some of them other videos just to see what they are saying God Bless Brother ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

From one of the youtubers videos

"DJI MINI 3 VIDEO LEAKED!! 4k60, 12km? FAKE? I can't believe it! Well, because it isnt true. unfortunately the DJI mini 3 is not coming, yet. This is not a leaked video of the mini 3 but a very well put together mini 2 with air 2 components. The russian youtuber has leaked this video and some people claiming it to be the mini 3. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I was super pumped for this. Maybe this year in Q4 or next year in Q1?"

Man I appreciate you putting the video up and yeah Brother with it being a fake that is a bummer but I know that sooner or later DJI will drop a MINI 3 on us and here's to it being Awesome! ? God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Reactions: garyd103
LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA You got that right man I guess that he got my hopes up ?
Not to get your hopes up too high again...... but there are plenty of rumors that the Mini 3 design is finalized and that it has just about all the features you highlighted. The eminent Hubsan Zino Mini Pro is putting pressure on DJI to release a new Mini with updated specs. From the Husban website Zino Mini Pro claims:

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 11.50.33 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 11.46.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 11.46.27 AM.png
    322.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Reactions: CLAYB.7
What do you guys think about this? I for one hope that this is real because it will be absolutely AWESOME!!! God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.
CLAYB7! Why not preorder one, test it and tell all of us here on the forum. As we don't know before its on the market we can't even guess if its AWESOME. Best from Sweden

While the Mini came out in 2019 and the Mini 2 in 2020 I believe that faster cadence had more to do with the Mini being a bit dead on arrival with 2.7k and WiFi signal vs Occusync rather than any real sign they will be updating yearly going forward.

The current Mini 2 has fairly good 4K video quality that in bright conditions is reasonably comparable to the 1 inch sensor drones and the smaller size and smaller price tag are very attractive. We all know the lack of obstacle sensors and active track / spotlight / POI are the weak spots but that’s on purpose because it helps justify buying a larger, $700 more expensive Air 2S. A Mini 3 with obstacle sensors and some form of ActiveTrack would make the Air 2S a lot less attractive. Considering the Mavic 3 “prosumer” drone is likely coming this year to set itself apart from Air 2S it would put DJI in a good place to have nicely defined good/better/best drones and a Mini 3 right now would damage that strategy.

no mini 3 until at least fall of 2022 is my guess.

I think to keep it at 249 gr it will realistically have the same front avoidance/follow me from say the Spark or an upgrade of it. there is roughly 10 gr to play with. 4k @ 60 maybe

That said, this will put it over the 249 threshold:

40 min flight=bigger battery
1/1.3 = bigger camera
1.18 = bigger camera
rear avoidance=more sensors = bigger case

just my .001 cent after inflation.

I think to keep it at 249 gr it will realistically have the same front avoidance/follow me from say the Spark or an upgrade of it. there is roughly 10 gr to play with. 4k @ 60 maybe

That said, this will put it over the 249 threshold:

40 min flight=bigger battery
1/1.3 = bigger camera
1.18 = bigger camera
rear avoidance=more sensors = bigger case

just my .001 cent after inflation.
You have hit it on the head I think Brother, though I have seen that our MINI-2 is lighter than the proclaimed 249g weight for it I've seen where they have said that it really weighs more like 237-239g I have not weighed it myself but if true I would think that DJI could definitely be able to install a few sensors on it that would give it obstacle avoidance and a few other things to be able to compete or beat the new HUBSAN ZINO MINI PRO and I think that they have done all of this to their ZINO MINI PRO and have not went over the 249g limit now I could be wrong but I think that they did it so that tells me that DJI could definitely do it as well and from what I have been reading about here and there from the FCC it really is not going to matter much longer anyway because they are changing the weight limit and some other rules they set for us to follow! I see that every time we get a break for example the 249g weight limit the FCC (OVERLORDS) step back in and change the rules they set just so that they (GOVERNMENT) can get into our wallets once again!!! And pretty much stay in our wallets once they get into them from anything that they can come up with to do so like flying permits and tests and licenses and insurance and fines and so on and on and on it never stops and the FCC is already talking about changing the weight limit of 249g and probably before long we want even be able to go outside and fly a micro drone for free! but enough about that, I just hope that when DJI does bring out the DJI MINI 3 that it will be every thing that one could want in a top notch great drone for us all I for one can't wait until they do bring it out and I will wait and see what all they do to it before I make up my mind to get it or not they will have to do alot of new things to it before I will pull the trigger on buying it!!! GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER ✝️ SINCERELY CLAY B.?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom