DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji mini 3 pro new accessories need review test!

Thanks Skyreat, received the controller strap and joystick protector a couple of weeks ago. However due to being away on business for a few weeks I've only just got my hands on them and so will leave reviews shortly.

Something I will say though is on immediate impressions, the joystick protector is excellent. I no longer need to remove the sticks for storage and yet it still fits in the DJI supplied 'Fly more' bag.
Great job with that - no risk of lost control sticks in the field now!

A question for you though, are you likely to be releasing ND graduated filters?
I'm looking at a set on Amazon,, but there doesn't seem to be too many options around.

Anyone here using the Skyreat mini 3 pro rc carry case? I would trust opinions here more than reading Amazon reviews.

Anyone here using the Skyreat mini 3 pro rc carry case? I would trust opinions here more than reading Amazon reviews.
I had a sample case through. It may have been an early design, but the slot for the RC was not great. It was too tight as it had no space for the buttons on the top of the controller (photo/video etc). When you put it in it kept those buttons compressed. I was able to slice a little off the foam to fix it. However, I suspect they may have improved this by now. Don't know if anyone else can confirm. Other than that it was pretty good. Everything else fits well and it's rock solid.

Reactions: tahoejeff
I have the grey semi hard case from SkyReat. Was this the one you’re interested in or the black hard case?IMG_7494.png

That's the one I'm looking at, not the hard case. What do you think of it?
Hello
I've got the same bag ,and can recommend it,plenty of room everything fits snug so no movement during transportation also I got the prop holder and the drone fits with the holder fitted ,plus more storage in the lid that holds my landing pad and other accessories
I've attached a photo showing the bag

Attachments

• 20230422_174119.jpg
    20230422_174119.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • Love
Hello
I've got the same bag ,and can recommend it,plenty of room everything fits snug so no movement during transportation also I got the prop holder and the drone fits with the holder fitted ,plus more storage in the lid that holds my landing pad and other accessories
I've attached a photo showing the bag
Thank you. Looks nice!

That's the one I'm looking at, not the hard case. What do you think of it?
IMG_7498.jpegIMG_7499.jpegIMG_7500.jpeg

It’s not waterproof. I’d say showerproof. When I’m away I shoot with my GoPro so take the drone in the Skyreat in my GoPro Weekender backpack but do use the SkyReat as a separate case with shoulder strap when just droning.

Seems to protect against the elements as a stand-alone and light knocks pretty well. Obviously better protection keeping the drone in the SkyReat within the backpack.

I think it’s safe to keep the sticks installed on the RC. The case doesn’t have cutouts for those who use a lanyard on the RC though so it would be necessary to unscrew the mounts each time before putting RC back in the case.

Space in the zipper compartment for charging leads, certificates, receipts and a box of 6 ND filters.

As for materials, it isn’t leather as stated in Amazon as, more like PU.

Last edited:
View attachment 162982View attachment 162983View attachment 162984

It’s not waterproof. I’d say showerproof. When I’m away I shoot with my GoPro so take the drone in the Skyreat in my GoPro Weekender backpack but do use the SkyReat as a separate case with shoulder strap when just droning.

Seems to protect against the elements as a stand-alone and light knocks pretty well. Obviously better protection keeping the drone in the SkyReat within the backpack.

I think it’s safe to keep the sticks installed on the RC. The case doesn’t have cutouts for those who use a lanyard on the RC though so it would be necessary to unscrew the mounts each time before putting RC back in the case.

Space in the zipper compartment for charging leads, certificates, receipts and a box of 6 ND filters.

As for materials, it isn’t leather as stated in Amazon as, more like PU.
Thank you! Yeah, would be nice to be able to leave the sticks attached. Doubt I will ever use a lanyard though.

Reactions: Mrktn
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580