DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji mini 3 pro new accessories need review test!

I replied to the European "handler" a week ago and have heard nothing back

Quick and easy question incoming: once attached to the M3P, the prop holder still allows the drone to fit in the case?

Quick and easy question incoming: once attached to the M3P, the prop holder still allows the drone to fit in the case?
Received my a couple of days ago so need to do the reviews, but to answer your question, yes it does fit in the case as the prop holder doesn't really add any bulk.20221003_130548.jpg20221003_130609.jpg20221003_130617.jpg20221003_130632.jpg20221003_130638.jpg20221003_130651.jpg

Very nicely made and does the job exactly as it should. One tip though, when I first tried to attach it, it looked like it was far too small and tight with respect to the strap.
Ultimately this was just down to the way it had taken on a slight 'form' when in the packing. Leaving the strap part in some hot water for a minute to soften and then attaching it (after drying) allowed it to cool in the exact form needed to fit the drone.
The above is not isolated to this product and is something I've needed to do in other applications for the same reason.
One of the reasons I tried this is due to the 'Dual Lock' I've applied to fix strobes. Having attached this the blades would no longer self lock in place as the arms were held ever so slightly out, this is no longer an issue and I don't risk catching a flailing blade when putting it in the bag.

Attachments

• 20221003_130641.jpg
    20221003_130641.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1
Ledaig, mine has the same issue with the strap being too short. I don't have the slightly added girth offered by your Dual Lock, but my strap attachment looks exactly like yours and it doesn't click into place nicely and flatly like the one on my Mini 2. Far better that the strap was ever so slightly too long than too short.

I'll try your heat-and-stretch procedure. Thanks for that.

Ledaig, mine has the same issue with the strap being too short. I don't have the slightly added girth offered by your Dual Lock, but my strap attachment looks exactly like yours and it doesn't click into place nicely and flatly like the one on my Mini 2. Far better that the strap was ever so slightly too long than too short.

I'll try your heat-and-stretch procedure. Thanks for that.
Give it a go and you should be fine.

Couple of points to substantiate/help with the above;
Firstly, there's two more pieces of Dual Lock on either side of the drone - this is what adds the 'girth' (you can't see them in the images), and secondly, I didn't need to stretch the strap, just warm it to allow it to soften and then form it into the required profile while it cooled.

Hope this helps 🍻

Hi, I've managed to get a review of the prop holder both here and on Amazon as well. I'd be happy to run a review of both above items if your not adverse to sending more product out to the same person?

Also, can you please advise where else you would like reviews placing?

Hi, I've managed to get a review of the prop holder both here and on Amazon as well. I'd be happy to run a review of both above items if your not adverse to sending more product out to the same person?

Also, can you please advise where else you would like reviews placing?
Hi,

The reviews on facebook group and dji forum will be great.
please send your address to my email:deric@skyreat, i can send the items to you for testing !

For some reason i can't dm you, email sent.
Hi, i reveived an email with 71dale, is that your address ? order shipped,please note.

Thanks for the hard case Skyreat, one question: where can i get straps for it? it has slots for one but i have no idea what kind of straps would fit in them.
Btw the case is fantastic and thanks again.

Thanks for the hard case Skyreat, one question: where can i get straps for it? it has slots for one but i have no idea what kind of straps would fit in them.
Btw the case is fantastic and thanks again.
1111111111.png
we don't have the strap for selling ,but this strap is normal, should be easy to find.

You'd be surprised how hard it is to find, is it a particular type of strap? every strap i come across has loops or strings to attach to clips.

If you can find a large store selling camping gear (backpacks, tents, et.), or even better, rock climbing supplies (ropes, carabiners, etc.) they usually sell all kinds of woven strapping material. Amazon probably sells it too, but there you would probably have to buy way more than you need. In a shop, they'll sell it by the foot/meter, and it'll be cheap. Lots of options for clips/fasteners, too. You'll just need the dimensions of the slots (width and thickness) you need to run it through.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_