DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji mini 3 pro new accessories need review test!

@Skyreat, I DM'ed you, I have already purchased the Mini 3 Hard Case and Controller glass, interested in the ND filters and propeller holder. Thanks Gene

Reactions: Skyreat
Hi,everyone, still need some review for the case , if you're interested in testing them .let me know by email:[email protected]

Reactions: Torque
So what's going on here gents.....are skyreat supplying these goods and are they seeking YouTube reviews or written reviews on Amazon???

So what's going on here gents.....are skyreat supplying these goods and are they seeking YouTube reviews or written reviews on Amazon???
Hi, amazon reviews and youtube reviews are good for us.

I purchased the skyreat propellor holder and it is legit fantastic. fits perfectly with soft rubber formed to lock against the lower body and then have a flexible strap run across the top and connect to the other side. similar to how DJI did in the fly more combo for the old Mini 2 but better (fits more precisely) I didn't get free anything, just a happy user, DJI should have included something like this in the first place because the props are fragile and not easily removable like on the bigger drones.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Call me old fashioned but I prefer reviews based on merit, not bungs. Although I must admit I do find it amusing to watch people queue up and sell out their principles for a piece of glass.

• Angry
Call me old fashioned but I prefer reviews based on merit, not bungs. Although I must admit I do find it amusing to watch people queue up and sell out their principles for a piece of glass.
I was going to order the hard case, but was waiting to see if more options were released when my mini arrived. So when I saw this post offering the products for testing, it was a no-brainer, since it was already on my radar.

I received it quickly and it is legitimately awesome. The manufacturer here never asked for 5 star reviews, didn't have any stipulations, or even asked that we tell them which review is ours. I could have just as easily left a 1 star review. But the fact of the matter is it's legitimately a great case, and deserved the good review I was happy to give. Had I paid fully retail price for the case, I would have left the exact same review.

To each their own, but I'm sold on the brand now, and will make a point of buying their products when given the option.

Reactions: Torque and KLRSKIR
I was going to order the hard case, but was waiting to see if more options were released when my mini arrived. So when I saw this post offering the products for testing, it was a no-brainer, since it was already on my radar.

I received it quickly and it is legitimately awesome. The manufacturer here never asked for 5 star reviews, didn't have any stipulations, or even asked that we tell them which review is ours. I could have just as easily left a 1 star review. But the fact of the matter is it's legitimately a great case, and deserved the good review I was happy to give. Had I paid fully retail price for the case, I would have left the exact same review.

To each their own, but I'm sold on the brand now, and will make a point of buying their products when given the option.
Uh-huh.

Before putting the Mini 3 Pro in my well padded bag I always still wrap it in some soft cloth from Lens-Aid.

91cVXLXI-UL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I've done so with my cameras for ages and somehow it stays with the drones the same. Gives me the special ease of mind. 😆
I do have to say the propellers are flimsy and fiddly to arrange as they don't stay in place like the ones on my Mavic 2 Pro.

I really think of getting the prop holder.

I wouldn't mind trying out this case if it is included in this accessory review list. If not, that's ok too.
I've received the prop holders waiting for the case ,already received my refund
The prop holders are great match the drone colour as well
The case is on its way I have the same for my 2s which is fantastic by the way

I received the Skyreat soft shell case, and received my refund.
It seems to be well made, and everything fits. No complaints.
Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan