DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji mini 3 pro new accessories need review test!

A question about the battery storage, not necessarily related to your case... If I were to get a min3P, is there a safety or operational reason the two spare batteries cannot be stored in the charger slots, opening up that area for other storage?Screenshot 2022-06-08 061813.jpg

A question about the battery storage, not necessarily related to your case... If I were to get a min3P, is there a safety or operational reason the two spare batteries cannot be stored in the charger slots, opening up that area for other storage?View attachment 149633
Ive always stored mine in the charger when the case i have didnt thave enough slots or had more batteries that i needed to store them in it.

Never had an issue doing that either.

Reactions: scooot and PAW
There was an issue with some batteries discharging (I believe) if stored in the drone or the charger. The Mini 2 had this issue, but it was remedied with a firmware update.
And some people actually have that many batteries I suppose! With this drone I may end up with three of each battery though.

Reactions: TTP
A question about the battery storage, not necessarily related to your case... If I were to get a min3P, is there a safety or operational reason the two spare batteries cannot be stored in the charger slots, opening up that area for other storage?View attachment 149633
Hello, you can put the two spare batteries to the charger,and storage other accessories in the opening area.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
I am interested in the hard case, and prop holder.
Just ordered the 6-pack ND filters, aluminium version.

Reactions: Skyreat
Very interested in the Hard Case for DJI-RC but unable to DM you here. Keep getting: You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Skyreat.

Happy to review anything for the Mini 3 Pro. I'm in the UK though so might not be as much use to you as US folk.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan