DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Exclusive Offer: 30% Off DJI Mini 4 Pro Accessories from SKYREAT!

Skyreat

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

Big news for DJI Mini 4 Pro owners! We're SKYREAT, the go-to brand for DJI Mini 4 Pro accessories. Get ready for a 20% discount on our premium accessories. Simply use code "20Mini4pro" at checkout via our social media link. With 10% coupon on product, 30% off for these new dji mini 4 pro accessories!

Promotion link :Save on select product(s) with promo code on Amazon.com

ND filters at amazon.com : Amazon.com

SKYREAT ND filters for dji mini 4 pro will available in 7 days.

Pls DM me by email: [email protected] if you're interested in testing our products on youtube,dji forum,facebook as well as amazon.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Big news for DJI Mini 4 Pro owners! We're SKYREAT, the go-to brand for DJI Mini 4 Pro accessories. Get ready for a 20% discount on our premium accessories. Simply use code "20Mini4pro" at checkout via our social media link. With 10% coupon on product, 30% off for these new dji mini 4 pro accessories!

Pls DM me if you're interested in testing our products on youtube,dji forum,facebook as well as amazon.
Yes please Skyreat....did several for you on Amazon on Mini 3 pro....is this available to UK please?

What is the difference from the Mini 3 Pro case? They appear to be almost identical in terms of size and weight.

Mini 3 / mini 3 Pro = "
Product Dimensions 13.39 x 10.24 x 4.33 inches
Item Weight 3.8 pounds
"

Mini 4 Pro = "33*30*12cm/13*11.8*4.7in, Weight: 1.7kg/3.75lb"

Morning Skyreat
I will have my Mini 4 Pro today and am interested in testing and reviewing your products. I did a forum post, Amazon review, and a various social media posts for your Mini 3 Pro products (Shoulder bag, prop saver, and filter set). I'm in the UK.
I don't seem to be able to DM you though. Some restriction on my or your account maybe?
Let me know.

Morning Skyreat
I will have my Mini 4 Pro today and am interested in testing and reviewing your products. I did a forum post, Amazon review, and a various social media posts for your Mini 3 Pro products (Shoulder bag, prop saver, and filter set). I'm in the UK.
I don't seem to be able to DM you though. Some restriction on my or your account maybe?
Let me know.
Hello,

Please send your detail address to me by email :[email protected] , i can send one to you for testing , thank you !

Hi Everyone,

Pls DM me by email: [email protected] if you're interested in testing our products on youtube,dji forum,facebook as well as amazon.
Hi Deric - I've just received my Mini 4 Pro today in the UK. Do you have any offers for UK-based people? I'm interested in ND filters and cases.

Hi Deric - I've just received my Mini 4 Pro today in the UK. Do you have any offers for UK-based people? I'm interested in ND filters and cases.
Hi,

Yes, our nd filters will be available in 1 week, i will send the link of UK amazon to you tomorrow.

Reactions: Torque
The 10 percent off coupon works for Amazon, but not the 20 percent off code. For a total of 30 percent off, should the 20 percent off code also work at Amazon checkout?

The 10 percent off coupon works for Amazon, but not the 20 percent off code. For a total of 30 percent off, should the 20 percent off code also work at Amazon checkout?
The 20% code is "20Mini4pro", you need enter the code when checout.

Morning Skyreat
Let me know.
the carry case : Amazon.co.uk
waterproof case : Amazon.co.uk
6-pack nd filtes :Amazon.co.uk

You can buy it from the link directly, and offer the order id to me then.

if you want me to send you directly, please send your address to our emai address: [email protected]

Reactions: Chris Baish
Hi Everyone,

ND filters at amazon.com : Amazon.com

SKYREAT ND filters for dji mini 4 pro will available in 7 days.

I tried to pre-order one of the ND filter sets but your 20% discount is not recognized (20Mini4Pro).
I assume they only work for the cases at this point?

I tried to pre-order one of the ND filter sets but your 20% discount is not recognized (20Mini4Pro).
I assume they only work for the cases at this point?
Yes, it only for the case .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas