DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skyreat dji mini 4 pro accessories free for testing !

There are still some free test spots left, please contact me if you are interested,tanks !

Reactions: BigAl07
There are still some free test spots left, please contact me if you are interested,tanks !

Are the accessories testing spots still open?

I waited to get my mini 4 pro in hand before I requested the samples so I didn't block someone from getting them if I didn't get it early enough.

I've got it now so I would still be interested in testing out the ND filters and soft case if available.

I was going to PM you but I seem to not be smart enough to figure out how. 😄

Reactions: Skyreat
Anyone need the soft case to test ,please contact with me, still have some left for review.

Reactions: BigAl07

SKYREAT Mini 4 Pro Hard Case, Waterproof Hard Shell Storage Bag for DJI Mini 4 Pro Drone Fly More Combo with DJI RC 2 Controller Accessories​

Got it today and its like my other 2 Skyreat cases... sturdy, nice latch system, seems very robust and well built.
The foam cutouts are right on..excellent fitment of drone, controller, and lots of room for accessories and battery's.
Ran the garden hose on it to test and found no water ingress.
Impressed and pleased with another Skyreat Product !

• Love
Reactions: BigAl07 and Mini6ix
Are there any spots left in USA?
I am interested in hard case for Mini Pro 4
Thank You!
Hi, yes, we have only about 5 items for testing now, please send your order id to [email protected] if you placed the order.

How are you folks liking these items? I am thinking of ordering. I usually get the DJI filters, but these seem well made judging my the pictures.

@Skyreat - Any plans for a wide angle lens?

How are you folks liking these items? I am thinking of ordering. I usually get the DJI filters, but these seem well made judging my the pictures.

@Skyreat - Any plans for a wide angle lens?
We will make it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas