DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji mini 3 pro new accessories need review test!

I’d like to add a 2” x 2” x 1.25” charger to the case. Guess I could store batteries in the charger, and enlarge the 2 battery slots (in the case) to hold the charger?

Reactions: KLRSKIR
Hi Skyreat,

I am happy to review accessories. I am UK based and experienced in offering unbiased reviews having provide such opinion to and for other vendors.

I do not appear to have an option to DM you, but happy to respond to a DM from yourself..

My leather case arrived today and it is a VERY nice minimal case. Everything fits snuggly and the inner zipper zips (closes) in a way that it will not scratch the DJI RC. I'm going to put it to good use over this long holiday weekend when my GPC case is not needed. So far, initial thoughts are that it is well made and will protect quite well. Thank you Deric and SKYREAT!

Stay tuned...

Reactions: Skyreat
Soon my M3P is complete,
now propeller protection, landing gear, two extra 249g batteries and neckstrap for RC.

Will buy two extra powerful batteries when my local supplier has them for sale.

Now we only need an EASA approved Trippod-Mode, max 3 m / s. Should be possible to fix via an FW update.

Then my M2P will probably be, "Rarely Used".

For my part, it is the light weight of both the drone and RC that makes me like M3P.

I have a Triplteck 8 which with its bright screen would be my screen when droneflying, but together with RC to handle the T8, it became far too clumsy to handle the way I use my drones. Use the T8 for reding news, ebooks etc.

Attachments

• 20220719_093228.jpg
    20220719_093228.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
Hi, Still need some reviews on the hard case and propeller holder , Please contact with me by [email protected] if you're interested in testing these item, thanks !

Reactions: FiShBuRn
I must say, everything is arranged perfectly by the guys at Skytreat. Can’t wait to have my products arrived to test them out!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS