DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini 3 Pro's RC controller

Lotnax

Reactions
About to purchase the DJI Mini 3 Pro. But not sure if it's controller (DJI RC) is compatible with any simulators out there. Currently have Uncrashed

Also, I have a DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Is the controller for this drone compatible with the above or any simulator?

Last edited:
There are only 2 simulator compatible DJI controllers the one shipped with the DJI-FPV and the old black " RC Controller" none of the others will. So no sorry
IF you want a TRUE Drone simulator May I suggest LIFTOFF --you will still need a controller ( An old Radiomaster controller will do ) they are very reasonable. and then you can get drones for that radio too

There are only 2 simulator compatible DJI controllers the one shipped with the DJI-FPV and the old black " RC Controller" none of the others will. So no sorry
IF you want a TRUE Drone simulator May I suggest LIFTOFF --you will still need a controller ( An old Radiomaster controller will do ) they are very reasonable. and then you can get drones for that radio too
Thank you. I was torn between Uncrashed and Liftoff, but ended up with the former. Still within the returns period so still some time to think about that.

Plus, I use a Mac Mini M2 pro and uncrashed overheats my system slightly

Been looking into DJI FPV controllers and Radiomaster controllers, still deciding on which to get

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc