DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini 3 Pro's RC controller

Lotnax

Reactions
About to purchase the DJI Mini 3 Pro. But not sure if it's controller (DJI RC) is compatible with any simulators out there. Currently have Uncrashed

Also, I have a DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Is the controller for this drone compatible with the above or any simulator?

Last edited:
There are only 2 simulator compatible DJI controllers the one shipped with the DJI-FPV and the old black " RC Controller" none of the others will. So no sorry
IF you want a TRUE Drone simulator May I suggest LIFTOFF --you will still need a controller ( An old Radiomaster controller will do ) they are very reasonable. and then you can get drones for that radio too

There are only 2 simulator compatible DJI controllers the one shipped with the DJI-FPV and the old black " RC Controller" none of the others will. So no sorry
IF you want a TRUE Drone simulator May I suggest LIFTOFF --you will still need a controller ( An old Radiomaster controller will do ) they are very reasonable. and then you can get drones for that radio too
Thank you. I was torn between Uncrashed and Liftoff, but ended up with the former. Still within the returns period so still some time to think about that.

Plus, I use a Mac Mini M2 pro and uncrashed overheats my system slightly

Been looking into DJI FPV controllers and Radiomaster controllers, still deciding on which to get

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine