Reactions
Action Steps:

1- You need an Android device

2- Download the fake websites application

3- Locate the United States of America

4- Connect to Quick Transfer on the Mini 4 Pro

5- Turn on the Dji rc pro 2 remote control

6- Rapid transportation vehicle parts

Not 100% sure what this post is about, are you saying you have tricked the RC2 into FCC mode?

Been looking into this most of the day and my only conclusion so far is to try and source an RC N2 for this purpose for now...

Not 100% sure what this post is about, are you saying you have tricked the RC2 into FCC mode?

Been looking into this most of the day and my only conclusion so far is to try and source an RC N2 for this purpose for now...

There is a way to enable fcc on RC2 with drone hacks I understand. I am studying it now

Confirmed that the Drone Tweaks app can switch the RC2 into FCC mode using a work around...

Just tested it myself and it does make the required change, bad timing on my part though as I had just sourced an RCN2 to use with the app! Might be back on eBay shortly if someone is in need :)

Confirmed that the Drone Tweaks app can switch the RC2 into FCC mode using a work around...

Just tested it myself and it does make the required change, bad timing on my part though as I had just sourced an RCN2 to use with the app! Might be back on eBay shortly if someone is in need :)

Interesting. Could you please PM me? I may be interested in your RC-N2 but depends on a price level. Somehow, I feel that RC2 FCC fix may be broken in the future.