DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji mini1 battery doesnt work on mini2

mavicmodx

Reactions
Hi, I recently bought a mini1 battery that I sent to be modified, the guy at a meeting did it and showed me that it worked for him. It doesn't want to work with me, in the dji mini2 charging hub , 2 lights are flashing, when I put it in the drone, the drone does not light up.

My Mavic Mini batteries work perfectly in my Mini 2 and, from memory, in the Mini 2 hub. That is without modification. I would suspect there is something wrong with your battery.

now the battery has 2x3000mah 18650.
So what you have isn't a Mini 1 battery anymore... you have a modded battery where many thing's can have gone wrong causing both the drone & the charger to not recognize it & thereby refuse to interact with it.

So what you have isn't a Mini 1 battery anymore... you have a modded battery where many thing's can have gone wrong causing both the drone & the charger to not recognize it & thereby refuse to interact with it.
I see your point, but that's not it. even when i try to connect the bms to the computer using the cp2112 chip, it doesn't read the chip... is there a way to check if the chip is damaged?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929