DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mini1/mini2 air2/air2s " 40011 or 40021 error elimination"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinese Zhao

Reactions
40011 is generally due to the gimbal crooked after replacing the gimbal components, and an error is reported after the gimbal is calibrated. The usual solution is to log in to DJI's internal account, and then you can see the special firmware, which can be restored to normal after flashing the special firmware.
40021 is caused by a mismatch between the lens and the IMU due to the replacement of the pan/tilt lens. Generally occurs on air2/air2s. It can be solved by replacing a set of lens and IMU. Or use the software made in China。

The usual solution is to log in to DJI's internal account, and then you can see the special firmware, which can be restored to normal after flashing the special firmware.
And would you care to say how that can be done?

Reactions: MARK (LI)
40011 is generally due to the gimbal crooked after replacing the gimbal components, and an error is reported after the gimbal is calibrated. The usual solution is to log in to DJI's internal account, and then you can see the special firmware, which can be restored to normal after flashing the special firmware.
40021 is caused by a mismatch between the lens and the IMU due to the replacement of the pan/tilt lens. Generally occurs on air2/air2s. It can be solved by replacing a set of lens and IMU. Or use the software made in China。
Great information if you are a DJI employee and have access to their internal software repository. Maybe you could download it and share it here on the forum.

如果你是DJI的员工,并且可以访问他们的内部软件存储库,那么你可以下载并在论坛上分享。
I'm new to programming, and I'm not very good at it. If you know a lot about it, maybe you could teach me.

Welcome to the forum Chinese Zhao, is this information directed to the DJI repair guys or members in general.
Regards

Do you have gimbal calibration software for Mavic 2 Pro or air 2

Can you please provide calibration software.and I am getting error 200 in mavic 2 pro after recent fall.the quad getting messages it cannot fly.

Can you please provide calibration software.and I am getting error 200 in mavic 2 pro after recent fall.the quad getting messages it cannot fly.
If you look at this thread a little closer you will notice that @Chinese Zhao is a banned member (the line through the username). They were banned because they were soliciting money to purchase the software they were referring to, and that software is only available to qualified repair facilities. In other words they were trying to scam forum members. You need to contact a repair shop to deal with your issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78