DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji model rc1a charge advice?

xanthic

Reactions
Hello again,

So I flew my drone yesterday and when I got home the battery on my Rc1 remote was at 60% I threw it on the charger but then I wondered if that was a good idea or should I have let it drained more before charging it?

What do y’all recommend when it comes to charging your battery on the Rc1?

If this has been a previous topic, a link would be awesomly awesome!

thank you!

@xanthic with regards to the RC its fine to store it with the remaining charge after a days flying ,whether its at 60% or 20% then charge it fully again when you next intend to fly ,for long term storage start off with around 60% and check it once a month ,and then recharge if it drops to 20% over a few months ,in practice the drop will be very gradual ,and it will take many weeks for a noticeable reduction in charge to be seen

Reactions: Thomas B
@xanthic with regards to the RC its fine to store it with the remaining charge after a days flying ,whether its at 60% or 20% then charge it fully again when you next intend to fly ,for long term storage start off with around 60% and check it once a month ,and then recharge if it drops to 20% over a few months ,in practice the drop will be very gradual ,and it will take many weeks for a noticeable reduction in charge to be seen
Thank you! Great advice!

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast