DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji MPP online purchase

Irmascherkid

Reactions
Hi all,
Just joined the forum and looking for any information and helpful tips prior to taking the plunge and buying a mavic pro platinum,
Having done the usual online searches I have found a site called Drone Gateway and was wondering if anyone has ever bought from them and if you have have you had any issues?
Thanks in advance

Got a link?

Hi all,
Just joined the forum and looking for any information and helpful tips prior to taking the plunge and buying a mavic pro platinum,
Having done the usual online searches I have found a site called Drone Gateway and was wondering if anyone has ever bought from them and if you have have you had any issues?
Thanks in advance
hi and welcome
if you go into your profile you can add your location, it will help in the future as some of your questions may be relevant to what country your inThumbswayup
colin

I've never heard of them. Here are a few odd things about their website:
  • They copied reviews from DroneFly.com and changed the reviewer names
  • Their domain was registered on March 11, 2018
If you're not able to find additional information about them, it would probably be safer to order from one of the authorized DJI dealers listed here.

Reactions: Bunny Too
I've never heard of them. Here are a few odd things about their website:
  • They copied reviews from DroneFly.com and changed the reviewer names
  • Their domain was registered on March 11, 2018
If you're not able to find additional information about them, it would probably be safer to order from one of the authorized DJI dealers listed here.
Did think that something was amiss with them as even the Paypal link at the bottom of their page just takes you back to the home page! Will keep digging for now but thanks for the links.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez