DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Music Library - Is this EULA OK?

WesBPowell

Reactions
Hi Everyone. I shot a video and then went to the DJI Music Library and selected the 'Bionic Games' music under the 'Powerful' category and then posted the video on FB to share with my friends. I immediately received a copyright infringement warning for '18 seconds of the music' and my video was effectively "blocked" from being posted on my social media page in FB. Has anyone else experienced this and what is your recommendation for resolving? Do I reference some kind of EULA OK link with DJI back to FB? (I searched the previous conversation threads and couldn't find anything that was specific to this so apologies if I missed it!).

Thanks!

Hi Everyone. I shot a video and then went to the DJI Music Library and selected the 'Bionic Games' music under the 'Powerful' category and then posted the video on FB to share with my friends. I immediately received a copyright infringement warning for '18 seconds of the music' and my video was effectively "blocked" from being posted on my social media page in FB. Has anyone else experienced this and what is your recommendation for resolving? Do I reference some kind of EULA OK link with DJI back to FB? (I searched the previous conversation threads and couldn't find anything that was specific to this so apologies if I missed it!).

Thanks!
I did my first attempt at stringing a few videos and went to dji. They were very shot samples of real "music" so I thought it must be ok. When I posted to Facebook I too was flaged as having "music" that belonged to some else and removed. I was able you send in messager though. I wonder if you can't use dji offered music, why the hell do they have it to use! It pissed me off and then I was worried that someone was going to come at me for copyright infringement. Anybody know what's going on,?

Find other music or just mute the audio ....

personally I find most the music to be god awful that folk choose and always mute drone videos because of that ... I suspect I am not alone ..

Time to a little more research and find out which are okay on FB.

I am no longer on there because I got tired of their crap.

You could check out epidemicsound.com

Reactions: WesBPowell
you can also find a load of royalty free stuff on Yutube Music .... and sound effects

Reactions: WesBPowell
Thanks for all of the suggestions! I will check out the sites you recommend for confirmed copyright free music! Or, just go without any music that may be muted by the viewer! :) Cheers!!!

Time to a little more research and find out which are okay on FB.

I am no longer on there because I got tired of their crap.

You could check out epidemicsound.com
Hi Eaglesurfing. What's your experience of EpidemicSound? I've heard some very bad reports about them and have been warned off by someone I trust - which is a shame because there's one piece of music they have the rights to that I like and would consider using.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme