DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI NO FLY ZONE

FlyingSilug

Reactions
I wanted to ask if their is a loop around or a way to I can fly my MP2 in the Philippines? It seems like the FAA won’t let my drone, I need to submit some documentation to them.. I’m only here for a vacation with my family, trying to create memories, I’m not here to spy or do any some type stupid [Language Removed by ADMIN].. my only purpose is to make and create video with my family with my MP2.. I didn’t know it would be so difficult to fly my drone around the city.. CAN someone help or advise me how to get around it? Please and thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to ask if their is a loop around or a way to I can fly my MP2? It seems like the FAA won’t let my drone, I need to submit some documentation to them.. I’m only here for a vacation with my family, trying to create memories, I’m not here to spy or do any some type stupid ****.. my only purpose is to make and create video with my family with my MP2.. I didn’t know it would be so difficult to fly my drone around the city.. CAN someone help or advise me how to get around it? Please and thank you
Where are you trying to fly? How could we possibly help without knowing that?

Philippines drone laws seem pretty relaxed.

Even so, you don't need to fly your drone to make memories.

Philippines drone laws seem pretty relaxed.

Even so, you don't need to fly your drone to make memories.
All of these posts boil down to the same basic issue- I have just thoroughly documented my experiences this forum, in international travel (Zambia, Madagascar). Try as I may, I was never able to get permission, permits, etc. even going through the proper channels. While packing for my trip, I made the decision to put the Mavic Air into my camera bag. I was fearful of customs, confiscation, or worse. In Zambia I was not allowed by my lodge or guide to fly at all, with the usual excuses (scares the wildlife, poachers, etc.). Meanwhile that actual lodge featured lots of drone clips on their web site! In Madagascar- a more restrictive application online in French, failed to achieve permission.Customs was easy- no questions asked. I was able to freely fly the Mavic Air around the baobabs, and various sites. I tried to stay away from people at all costs. So I am following the NIKE motto- "just do it." But I use a large dose of caution in following the rules, including national parks. If you cannot start up your drone due to geofencing (I have had that a lot) then you simply just cannot fly. Accept it and move on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000