DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji official store shipping

I ordered end of day January 20th here in PA, USA; online chat Ralph told me expect shipping 1/27 out of GA or another east coast site. Asked if I could pay to upgrade shipping to 2 day or overnight, but that is not an option.

UPDATE: My Mavic, ordered as Fly More Package with Refresh for US delivery did NOT ship 1/27 as they told me was expected in chat. I chatted with them again and 'Marvin' told me if it ships they'll email me...I asked if the Fly More package was the hold up, but I couldn't get an answer that I understood....told me something like "we're waiting for it" and "then we'll ship" but also said a bunch of times in chat "we don't guarantee delivery date"... Seemed like an ESL issue may be or he had ten chat windows open.

I wasn't looking for a 'guarantee', just some information. It's important [to me anyway when I spend $1300US] for companies to be informative and forthcoming. Little disappointed with the lack of info. Oh well, will keep flying my PP3P for now.

Last edited:
Mine went is now in VA and still scheduled for Friday delivery which is still tomorrow! Yeah! I can't wait for it! LOL!

Hurry guys!

ef303d3725a2ed5d88b836cdc32b858d.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using MavicPilots mobile app

Mine went is now in VA and still scheduled for Friday delivery which is still tomorrow! Yeah! I can't wait for it! LOL!
Mine is now scheduled for tomorrow and it was rescheduled this morning for Monday but now is coming tomorrow and should be because it is in CT which is only 3.5hrs from so It most likely will be coming tomorrow and I bought the fly more combo!

ordered my fly more package from DJI Official store on Amazon on Wed Jan 18th and 1wk later on Wed Jan 25th got notice from Amazon it shipped and will arrive from Georgia on Tue Jan 31st.

Thanks djavionyx for the providing the Best Buy Update. Its funny, some years ago I was able to score a PlayStation 4 from Best Buy in the same way. Sometimes you just get lucky.

I just ordered my Mavic Pro based on your info and my Mavic will be ready in-store ready for pick up on 02/01/2017. Best Buy has a great return policy and stands by their customers for the most part. Way better than dealing and waiting for DJI after they already have your money. Plus, with the BB Card you can get 12 month no financing if you so desire plus they have a 14 day return policy.

I am already a happy Phantom 4 Pro+ owner and very happy with the purchase (although my Pro+ does have the annoy video glitch/lag but I have I hope hopes that DJI will fix with the next update. It is a great bird regardless and wicked fast. In any case, it is crazy how scarcity creates demand. Looking forward to my new Bird. THANKS AGAIN djavionyx!!!

Reactions: djavionyx
Thanks djavionyx for the providing the Best Buy Update. Its funny, some years ago I was able to score a PlayStation 4 from Best Buy in the same way. Sometimes you just get lucky.

I just ordered my Mavic Pro based on your info and my Mavic will be ready in-store ready for pick up on 02/01/2017. Best Buy has a great return policy and stands by their customers for the most part. Way better than dealing and waiting for DJI after they already have your money. Plus, with the BB Card you can get 12 month no financing if you so desire plus they have a 14 day return policy.

I am already a happy Phantom 4 Pro+ owner and very happy with the purchase (although my Pro+ does have the annoy video glitch/lag but I have I hope hopes that DJI will fix with the next update. It is a great bird regardless and wicked fast. In any case, it is crazy how scarcity creates demand. Looking forward to my new Bird. THANKS AGAIN djavionyx!!!
You're welcome Cedrixxx! I was able to insure my Mavic Pro plus an extra battery for $60 for one year through State Farm. Loss, theft, mysterious disappearance, and any accidental damage is covered... Full coverage! No credit check was needed, just receipts. I think this is better than DJI's Refresh for $99. Something to consider. I hovered my P3P into a rock wall and it fell down about 40 feet. Broke the bottom and top shell and gimbal plate. $100 and one week later, I repaired it myself. $60 with State Farm and I can get a replacement. Hopefully if and when (knock on wood) I have another accident, there will be more Mavic Pros available to the public.

e702c677c8340616cc1bfb178084494a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using MavicPilots mobile app

Ordered on January 13th 2017
got 4th blue dot on 23rd
Shipping info on 24th
Recieved today the 27th
Took 14 days total from Order-Recieve. Well worth it. This thing is amazing, beyond my expectations.

Attachments

• org_693690147342b1ca_1485557967000.jpg
    org_693690147342b1ca_1485557967000.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 42
If I were to buy the Mavic Pro fly more combo from the DJI official website today Jan 22, does anybody know about what date it would arrive. Is it true that they are filling orders before Jan 5 then sending them to other companies ??

It will be a while. Chinese New Year just started. Figure two weeks till it is over.
Probably by end of February. I ordered direct from DJI on December 29th. It arrived January 17th. Not bad considering I first ordered October 3rd, 2016 from a local Drone outlet here in Las Vegas. The Drone outlet cancelled my order on December 26th. Figured it would be better to order direct. I was right!

It will be a while. Chinese New Year just started. Figure two weeks till it is over.
Probably by end of February. I ordered direct from DJI on December 29th. It arrived January 17th. Not bad considering I first ordered October 3rd, 2016 from a local Drone outlet here in Las Vegas. The Drone outlet cancelled my order on December 26th. Figured it would be better to order direct. I was right!

My order here in the US just changed from "Payment Success" to "SHIPPED". No email yet with tracking info, but encouraging that its status changed. As noted above, I ordered a Fly More Package on 1/20.

Reactions: Matisse13
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King