DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Pantom 4 Standard

historyman

Reactions
I am a very new drone pilot and have a Mini 2. I’d like to add one more drone to my”stable” and am thinking of a used Phantom 4 Standard. Before taking the plunge on the Phantom, I would really appreciate the views of the far more experienced pilots on this forum.

No, you would be going backwards , your next drone should be the Mavic 2 Pro or the Air 2 and not the Phantom Line as much as we love the Phantom 4 Pro for its ease of hand catching and negotiating the heavy Winds.

The Air 2 is big Step forward from the the Mini 2 and I think you would love it as so many People do. I
We nominated it for the drone of the decade and dedicated a website to its wonders.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on the Water.

No, you would be going backwards , your next drone should be the Mavic 2 Pro or the Air 2 and not the Phantom Line as much as we love the Phantom 4 Pro for its ease of hand catching and negotiating the heavy Winds.

The Air 2 is big Step forward from the the Mini 2 and I think you would love it as so many People do. I
We nominated it for the drone of the decade and dedicated a website to its wonders.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on the Water.
I do see what you mean. That said, I suppose that I’m thinking of something a bit bigger than my Mini 2 and even though the Phantom 4 is sort of old- school I thought it might do, and as it is used, rather more pleasing to my wallet!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
demoyne