DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI phone support?

damon.lebeouf

Reactions
i purchased two new drones directly through DJIs site... one mavic mini for my dad and then right behind that a separate order for a mini 2 for myself and my daughter.

i order some accessories with the mini 2 order and good ol' DJI didnt send all my accessories. i found they have zero phone support, and their online support is close to nonexistent.

ive jumped through the hoops of sending pics to the support person im in contact with via email, but it doesnt seem like im making much headway with getting my accessories dispatched.

anyone have any good way to contact DJI directly to escalate my issue?

Reactions: tlswift58
you should be able to get a live 'chat' with someone in customer service.

i ordered the air2S on launch day last thursday and got an email same day from dji confirming and saying order had been shipped. on monday, still no tracking info. i did the online chat with dji and got a live person who researched and reported back that the order had not physically shipped, only that the label had been created. he said it would ship out on tuesday. this morning, got fedex tracking info confirming that shipment is en route.

so, seems that dji does have some level of customer service, just requires patience and persistence.

i purchased two new drones directly through DJIs site... one mavic mini for my dad and then right behind that a separate order for a mini 2 for myself and my daughter.

i order some accessories with the mini 2 order and good ol' DJI didnt send all my accessories. i found they have zero phone support, and their online support is close to nonexistent.

ive jumped through the hoops of sending pics to the support person im in contact with via email, but it doesnt seem like im making much headway with getting my accessories dispatched.

If you ordered the Fly More Combo, look in the zipped up top of the bag.....

While we can sympathize with your plight, this forum is not associated with DJI, Ltd. The staff and members are customers just like you and have no pull with the way DJI runs their business.

Live chat as suggested by @sarimento1 is probably your best choice for now.

Reactions: dirkclod

In my two encounters with DJI support by phone, I found the language barrier insurmountable. Yes, they speak English but it is barely intelligible. I found that e-mails and chat are better ways to communicate with them. I go to DJI.com and Consumer, find my drone and then support. e.g.: www.dji.com>consumer>Mavic 2 Pro>Support

Dale

I've used the DJI Store "Live Chat" with some success in the past. Never tried phone support with them though.

I've purchased most of my drones and accesories through an authorized Canadian distributor and found them to be readily available by phone for support, if not always knowledgeable. I like using distributors for that reason, and the prices are really not too different from (usually the same) those of the DJI Store, or even Amazon.

I purchased my M2P from BH Photo New York.They have a separate division that deals with drones and have excellent customer service and knowledge.

I purchased my M2P from BH Photo New York.They have a separate division that deals with drones and have excellent customer service and knowledge.
Also purchased my M2P from B&H. No problems in the transaction or support. They even agreed to give me a discount on an extra battery during the purchase.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S