DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji plans for MP goggles.....

Glen e

Reactions
I know about the DJI goggles that are coming, how does it connect to the Mavic pro system? My phantom had an HDMI output module on the controller, is there any hope in the future for mounting something like the glyph goggles?

I like the idea that you're not closed in with them.

As far as we know they will have their own built-in receiver unit. So completely separate wireless device that receives the signal straight from the aircraft.

Last edited:
Reactions: Advexure
It connects via Ocusync. I'm hoping it has an HDMI input too, but it has not been confirmed.

Reactions: Soundtekk
Just found this on FB, a store in NYC has these on display.

7b13bdfa23b8104cd8e4eb511d49a225.jpg
a65b9489db9310743222377d17acfbf8.jpg

Reactions: Natedoggz
As far as we know they will have their own built-in receiver unit. So completely separate wireless device that receives the signal straight from the aircraft.

I believe that is correct. I've seen the pre-production units that have been floating around at different events but unfortunately have not been able to fly with the DJI Goggles yet so unfortunately I do not have a definite answer quite yet.

Per Soundtek's post US$700 ... ouch! Do they dispense cold beer at least?
Yeah all this stuff is crazy expensive, or I'm super cheap - probably a combination of the two. I like the look of the Moverio glasses but it'll probably be a couple of years until I seriously consider them once the price has totally collapsed!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada