DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro DJI Pocket 2 for walking in ChongQing, Many beauties in the street

bit long but most intriguing bit is how all those people don't bump in to you.

People can see where they are going if not wearing a mask, which is most of them. So much for the world-wide pandemic ?

If you search on line for "drone holder for handheld", you'll find tons of products that hold your drone and controller so you can use it like a gimbal with a camera for hand held shooting. About $33 U.S. I like this one:
they are crazy! Look at the prizes, it´s extortion ?

they are crazy! Look at the prizes, it´s extortion ?
Really, ya think? Doesn't see to bad to me. If you could only afford a drone and no other camera, a rig like this could allow you to shoot an entire video, in the air and at ground level. DJI once short a whole video just using an I2 with handles on it (and a few other clever tricks).

Thanks for sharing. I didn't mind the length at all. I love seeing what its like in normal areas of other places. One of my favorite things to do when visiting a new place is to go to grocery stores. So I guess this video is right up my alley, lol.

Reactions: hiflyer201
I found this much too long, but an interesting video of the Chong Quing city life and pedestrian traffic extremely interesting. Reminds me on our trip to Beijing, Shanghai, etc. China is now a super modern city with very modern sound population, all with cell phones and cameras. I was surprised by the lack of masking. Absolutely no social distancing going on there at all. is this the current situation?Other thoughts? Yes. The woman are consistently beautiful. Small and large China dolls.

Absolutely no social distancing going on there
Our member Heindrech(sp)who live there says that they are pretty much in the clear. Maybe he’ll chip in. Hope he excuses me for mangling his name.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d