DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC Compatibility

ThingEngineer

Reactions
Site
teslacity.com
So it's out! But I have not been able to find a list of drones (if any) that are/will be compatible with the new DJI RC that comes with the mini 3 pro. Have any of you been able to find that info?

It sure would be nice if just matching ocusync versions determined compatibility...

It is pure sepcualtion.
For now, only the Mini 3 Pro is supported and I might guess, that will stay like this at least for a longer time.

DJI might consider support for the expensive DJI RC Pro to be more important than giving customers a "cheaper" controller for their other drones with largely the same application.

It is pure sepcualtion.
For now, only the Mini 3 Pro is supported and I might guess, that will stay like this at least for a longer time.

DJI might consider support for the expensive DJI RC Pro to be more important than giving customers a "cheaper" controller for their other drones with largely the same application.
I supposes as long as we keep telling DJI to shut up and take our money they will keep making products that are not backward, forward or sideward compatible with anything.

Well, you are not wrong but personally, I purchased the M2P with the SC bundled ... no other one as I don't like the standard RC back then and not now.

Again DJI offers a similiar bundle with the Mini 3 Pro, that's why I chose to order today (all hope is lost for the SC anyway).
I abstained from the M3 with the expensive RC Pro and certainly will do so with the Mini 3 Pro.

It's a good deal so far, but I certainly don't think DJI's politic with the controllers is sound.
It's been pretty clear they screw up with the setbacks of the M3.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard