DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji RC PRO CONTROLLER CHARGER

Oman

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I found charger for RC PRO CONTROLLER on Ebay from a Dji authorized dealer. The model number is Dji QC-24 US.
Fly Safe Oman

Last edited:
Reactions: Dronason
This is the one I own and I am super happy with it. 150W.

The one I recommend is the one that shipped with the RC PRO in the AIR2S combo
This is the one I own and I am super happy with it. 150W.

The one I recommend is the one that shipped with the RC PRO 12volts or 15 volts and 12 watts.
$38.00 and it is the one made for it
Have a nice day Oman

The one I recommend is the one that shipped with the RC PRO in the AIR2S combo

The one I recommend is the one that shipped with the RC PRO 12volts or 15 volts and 12 watts.
Have a nice day Oman
The battery will never take more than what can handle while charging. The Intelligent charger will negotiate the protocol and will deliver the fastest compatible protocol safely. Make sure you have a good USB C cable PD100 compatible as well.

The battery will never take more than what can handle while charging. The Intelligent charger will negotiate the protocol and will deliver the fastest compatible protocol safely. Make sure you have a good USB C cable PD100 compatible as well.
Mr Guru. I was just trying to be helpful, as I was seeing other members looking for them, as my concern was warranty. Charging a battery to fast shortens battery life.
Thanks Oman

Let's keep it civil guys

@Oman please my apologies if my comments offend you, that was not my intention.
What I mean is that for the money someone pay for a DJI charger, you can get a very nice multiprotocol GaN III charger and even faster charger. Back in the days, I will agree with you about the life battery longevity by charging slow, however, today days with the new chemistry this is more a myth since the difference from slow to fast will do a very minimum effect if do.

@Oman please my apologies if my comments offend you, that was not my intention.
What I mean is that for the money someone pay for a DJI charger, you can get a very nice multiprotocol GaN III charger and even faster charger. Back in the days, I will agree with you about the life battery longevity by charging slow, however, today days with the new chemistry this is more a myth since the difference from slow to fast will do a very minimum effect if do.
Hello No offense taken.
Fly Safe Thanks Oman

Reactions: zeusfl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor