DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Refresh "Damage caused by flight in unsuitable environments"

swb_mct

Reactions
DJI Refresh does not cover "Damage caused by flight in unsuitable environments"

What does that mean ? I assume it means they wouldn't cover damage caused by flying in extreme weather conditions or something like that.

Or could "unsuitable" mean you were flying where you could hit something if you made a pilot error ? Or were flying above private property or public property etc.

Unsuitable environment means weather related. They will not honor any type of warranty if you fly on the rain or extreme wind conditions.

Reactions: swb_mct
Pouring rain, gale force winds. Inside metal buildings. I can think of quite a few unsuitable environments.

Reactions: swb_mct
I don’t understand it. Its probably a catch all for someone flying over volcanoes, through chemical clouds/thick smoke, fireworks, war zones (think shot down).

I don’t understand it. Its probably a catch all for someone flying over volcanoes, through chemical clouds/thick smoke, fireworks, war zones (think shot down).

It's not difficult. If you were personally insuring someone else's drone and the contract terms basically said they could fly it when, where and however they liked because they knew they'd be getting a brand new one from you for just a few bucks any time they ****ed up.....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom