DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Refresh Express or wait for assessment

Triple r

Reactions
23CE6808-B8AA-4E10-8900-1C40D2400EE6.jpeg A5A45E06-69D6-4BEB-A6A5-4B6D7F39FC04.jpeg Good Day. Like most of you I have enjoyed flying my MPP. The other day I discovered a stress crack on the front canopy near the left front arm where ithe arm connects to the underside of top canopy. I contacted DJI technical support and created a repair ticket. I was assigned a case number and a free UPS Ground Shipping label to DJI Repair Dept in California. I bought the MPP new and also purchased the DJI Refresh at the time of purchase on 11-21-17. It has never been crashed, dropped or hard landing. My question is I saw a DJI Refresh Express option when I filled out the repair ticket. I did not want to pay the 89 dollars since this looks like a warranty issue. Should I still use the Express and Pay? If it is a warranty issue will they refund and credit back the Refresh? I am looking for the fastest turn around time since I live in NC. Thanks for any help.

Try to be patient, send it in under warranty, and let them send you a new one. Hopefully you will be back in the air in around 2 weeks. If you need it for commercial purposes, and will lose money if you are not flying, then you can pay for express, but then you will be using one of your Refeshes plus express. I would not trust DJI to refund you anything if you submit under a Refresh claim. If they do refund you, it might take weeks or months of chat, phone calls and emails to get your money back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mth0d