DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Releases “White” Mavic Pro

Think i'll start looking at skins. Got to stick out from the crowd, seeing as there are so many !

Mate the regular Mavic Pro MIGHT be the stand out if it keeps going with colours and skins :D
It’s like tattoos now, in a lot of suburbs when visiting in SE Queensland (state of Australia) people without them are noticed for standing out more !!
Clean skin is the new different :/

I’m not sure why DJI rolled this out without some significant upgrades. Seems to me it it likely harder to stay within VFR when flown at far distance. I skinned my Mavic with aluminum duct tape. Sure, it looks a bit “ghetto” according to my wife but when flying long distance it is very visible because of the reflection it creates. Also birds are not so interested. Probably because no birds are reflective and they realize it’s not a bird of prey.

Reactions: FASTFJR
White ? White ?! That's going to 'line of sight' visibility in the sky above you to about thirty metres max !

Reactions: drakkor
I’m not sure why DJI rolled this out without some significant upgrades.

Because they don't have anything else to offer. The Platinum was a bit of a joke. The next big change on the Mavic will be a better camera in the spring. At least thats my guess

Reactions: julius13
I like it. But this is just a way for DJI to dump old stock and hardware I'm sure. Eventually only selling the platinum.

Thought about selling my original but I'll just skin it.

Ordered mine on Nov 17th from DJI, arrived FedEx Nov 20th. Used the serial numbers for the quad and gimbal and confirmed manufacture dates the end of September. All the specs are the same as MP's manufactured in the same time frame. Question: Where does your theory of "DJI to dump old stock and hardware" come from? Do you have some inside information to share or is this just some alternative facts you've repeated?

Totall chuffed with my Alpine White Drone. Had it two weeks now from the Apple store after watching many many youtube videos.

One thing i didnt count on...i now need to learn to be a video editor haha

Hello everyone,
I am new to the forum, and new to camera drones.
Because it is a limited edition, am I to assume that batteries and spare parts won’t be available in alpine white.
I tried ordering a extra battery, but could only find platinum and gray.

Does anyone know what numbers these were produced in. Intrigued with it being a limited edition...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure