DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI repair New Jersey my review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless things changed in the last few months, nobody in the USA is an authorized repair center except DJI themselves. There are several recommended repair centers, and lots of authorized resellers though.
DJI Drone Service is an authorized reseller and I believe recommended repair center.

Reactions: Bekanne and DDS
Unless things changed in the last few months, nobody in the USA is an authorized repair center except DJI themselves. There are several recommended repair centers, and lots of authorized resellers though.
DJI Drone Service is an authorized reseller and I believe recommended repair center.
There are dji certified techs which get trained and certified by DJI out in California.We are an authorized dealer for new drones.
Side note if anyone has issues with a purchase or service is always best to reach out to the vendor(either here or through the website). As far as the OP this is not a newish 3 week old drone below, is the activation date and time so i would assume the remote is the same age as the drone. Regardless will clear this up as mentioned previously.

1580946994863.png

Reactions: dirkclod
Incomplete repairs suggest that DJIDroneService don't have skilled service technicians, replacing all the screws and checking for any missing is "repair 101"

You should get your original RC back, not one that has been scratched and with loose antenna's which suggest it has been used many times.
A 3 week old unit should be like new and tight in it's operation

Some one at DJIdroneservice took advantage of the situation and swapped out your new RC for their old used unit and rebound the substitute RC to your AC.
A new controller is over $400 usd, so to replace one costs a lot, so it's not a small matter not to get the original one back.

Next time take, date stamped photo's (newspaper date in the background) of all your equipment from all angles before sending it out, also add identifying marks to your equipment.

Maybe Dirkclod should not be recommending them so readily, as they are not DJI recommend or authorised repairers, which will lead to problems if the AC is still under warranty.
Due to their name, a lot of people has mistaken them for a official DJI recommended and or authorised repairer
They probably should be taken off the approved vendor forum list, as this is misleading to other forum members implying they are somehow recommended by this forum
They need to make this right very quickly

Incomplete repairs suggest that DJIDroneService don't have skilled service technicians, replacing all the screws and checking for any missing is "repair 101"

You should get your original RC back, not one that has been scratched and with loose antenna's which suggest it has been used many times.

Some one at DJIdroneservice took advantage of the situation and swapped out your new RC for their old used unit and rebound the substitute RC to your AC.
A new controller is over $400 usd, so to replace one costs a lot, so it's not a small matter not to get the original one back.

Next time take, date stamped photo's (newspaper date in the background) of all your equipment from all angles before sending it out, also add identifying marks to your equipment.

Maybe Dirkclod should not be recommending them so readily, as they are not DJI recommend or authorised repairers, which will lead to problems if the AC is still under warranty.
Due to their name, a lot of people has mistaken them for a official DJI recommended and or authorised repairer
They probably should be taken off the approved vendor forum list, as this is misleading to other forum members implying they are somehow recommended by this forum
Maybe you should not be assuming anything. I stand by my
recommendation of the company as will @BigAl07 who
have used them also.

Reactions: DDS

We are making it right...we stand behind our service
Also swapping a newISH remote for a used one that works is a very lucrative business (sarcastic ) btw the newIsh remote is actually 13 months old based on the activation date...

They are HUMAN just like the rest of us. Has anyone here not made a mistake?

Good advice. I totally agree.

What a horrible accusation to cast out there. We can only hope you NEVER make a mistake what so ever!!

This topic has been brought up more than a few times and a DJI representative point blank confirmed they are indeed DJI Trained techs at DJI Drone Service. You obviously don't know what you're talking about......

Maybe if you want to have input into how this forum is ran/controlled you should contact one of the ADMIN here and not leave your assumptions out on the open forum. Anything else will not be tolerated.

DJI Drone Service has served this forum and it's members VERY well. Many people here are flying today thanks to the excellent customer service provided. I have 2 aircraft that were expertly and efficiently repaired (one was almost a complete rebuilt) by DDS. For the record one of those aircraft ( the almost totaled one ) was used yesterday on a live Search & Rescue mission for a missing woman. Without the support and expertise of DDS we would not have been able to provide the support for local Emergency Services.

Now the OP is patiently waiting for a full resolution to this problem (and yes it's a problem indeed) from DDS and until we hear one way or the other from her we owe it to BOTH parties involved to wait. Anything else isn't fair either way.

Thanks BigA and let me settle something now.
To be honest if I had seen this thread started it
would have been deleted per this in our guidelines .
Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes.
But being it had been posted in already I gave it the opportunity to be resolved.
Now being one wants to start up the flaming I’m
Temp Closing this till the OP messages me or Admin
when she’s ready to update as she posted .
@Bekanne just let us know when you get it back.
Till then there will be nothing further posted.

TEMP. CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143