DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Repair Services

Mrprop365

Reactions
I just sent my mavic 2 in for repairs on the rear arms.
my question is:
will they repair my drone or just scrap it and send me a new one?
how long should i expect the whole process to take? (shipped it out tuesday from manhattan)

my question is:
how long should i expect the whole process to take? (shipped it out tuesday from manhattan)
I live in the Philippines and always send it to China. Last repair took 2 weeks after I sent it to them. They always have repaired mine. No new ones. Where did you send it?

Reactions: Mrprop365
That's not a intense repair. They just might Put new arms on it and send it back to you. BUT If you damaged anything else when the arms were damaged, Its just as easy for DJI to shred it for material,Pull a refurb off the shelf, and send it to you.
Two legs is a hundred dollar fix- [20 for them] So You may see your old drone again, also I think it would depend on how lazy the repair center staff is that day.

my question is:
I had a similar repair. They sent me a refurb. Process was much quicker than I expected. I believe they send you a tracking link as soon as they receive it, which updates daily. Entire time was less than two weeks for me.

The last couple of years DJI has been sending out new or refurbished drones to expedite turnaround times. They sent me a brand new Air 2s.

my question is:
Most repairs take about a week or less from the time DJI repair receives your drone. I've had at least 3 interactions and all were completed within a week- with a replacement or a new drone.

Dale
Miami

I too received a new drone for a gimbal and leg repair and it took about ten days total from the day I sent it off. I feel they are very good for customer service.

A couple years ago I sent a Mavic Pro in for some condensation spots on the sensor. They sent me another drone, a refurb I think. I did have to re-register it with the FAA for $5, since the serial number was different.

No Just the sad state of any companies service these days :(
I've had three drones repaired by DJI in China, and they did a good job on all three. The last one was $65, but they gave me two discounts to knock the price down to $15. They also agreed to pay any duties/taxes that were incurred when they sent it back.

my question is:
I have sent in 3 in past 4 years. Estimate was always less than 200. Got a new one back on one and refurbs the other two times.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N