DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI seems to be selling Mavic Parts.

Yes the Props are ridiculous but I am surprised you harped on that instead of the fair price that he offers on the complete Arm with motor for $70. Considering he's the only guy with Brand new arms and motors I think the price is pretty good.

This is a good sign but, back left motor arm $569.99 WTH?

Upon closer look that might just be a typo... meant to be 69.99.

As I said, this is a good start if they are indeed OEM.

Last edited:
Yes that is a good deal for the arms and motors. I guess I was just saying (or harping on) why so much for the props and dome?

This is a good sign but, back left motor arm $569.99 WTH?

Upon closer look that might just be a typo... meant to be 69.99.

As I said, this is a good start if they are indeed OEM.

He has a Right and Left side arms

EDIT: PRICES LOWERED and I also have used parts available

He is not the only one selling them. I sell every single Mavic part new and used, plus I am an American in the USA and I am an approved vendor on MP. All my parts are new:

Front arms with motors
Rear arms with motors
Cameras with gimbals
FS ESC Boards
Core boards
Props (1b 1w)
Controllers
Top chassis
Mid chassis

Just email me with what you need.

All parts.jpg

Last edited:
He is not the only one selling them. I sell every single Mavic part new and used, plus I am an American in the USA and I am an approved vendor on MP. All my parts are new:

Front arms with motors $60
Rear arms with motors $50
Gimbal replacement plates $65
Cameras with gimbals $359
Main Boards $120
Sonar boards $80
Props $7.99
Bags $50
Controllers $239 (price just lowered)
Top chassis $60
Mid chassis $40

Im still working on my website but for now, just email me with what you need.

The only parts that I am waiting on are gimbal ribbon and other gimbal cable. They will be available in the coming future. For now I am just doing camera swaps.

View attachment 5474
Nice! Glad to see a good honest business selling at a reasonable price! Hopefully I will not have to order any parts. Lol

Nice! Glad to see a good honest business selling at a reasonable price! Hopefully I will not have to order any parts. Lol

Thanks for the plug. I tried to keep the parts prices below the threshold of sending the Mav in for a Refresh. If you're not covered and you trashed your cam and gimbal, I can replace it with a new one and give you credit for your broken one. Have done many of these already.

I am also selling bodies only for $399 that have never been registered. You keep your cam, battery, and controller, but you will have a new bird to register with DJI. I will take yours in trade and give you a credit for it. For more info, drop me an email.

Wow, the OP opened up quite the can or worms here! Thunder Drones good on you for providing these parts. I concur though I hope I never have to purchase anything from you.

There are probably going to be some companies manufacturing DJI knockoff copies, but I would never use them. I have had bad experiences with knockoff props spinning off, battery errors, etc.

The only company I trust besides DJI for replacement parts at a reasonable price is Fstop labs. Good quality, low prices. Never a problem with their parts.

I found this Chinese seller on eBay who has a few parts for the Mavic. Looking at them they seem to be sealed OEM parts, so he must be getting them from DJI.

Items in IRC-CHN store on eBay!

Hope this helps someone.

Rob
How did you know this Texas dealer was Chinese? :)

I noticed the eBay page listed them selling 15 of the gimbal covers for 5x more then DJI sells then. I guess there are those willing to pay a little extra.

I think a lot of people missed the point of my post.
Please read the Title Again!

It had nothing to do with the seller or his prices, it had to do with the fact that he seems to have Brand New OEM parts from DJI. As for the prices of his Gimbal covers and props I really do not care. If I need those there are a ton of cheap sources.

As for Thunder Drones I had no idea that he also had New OEM parts and since he does have them, that's where I would go for them.

Every thread to date has said that DJI has not released parts for the Mavic so I thought that this would be good news instead most people seem to be very concerned about the one seller and not looking at the big picture.

Rob

Every thread to date has said that DJI has not released parts for the Mavic
I haven't seen anyone selling new OEM DJI parts (other than the link you posted above). Most people are disassembling new/used Mavics and selling the parts (like Thunder-drones is doing).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ