DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI seems to be selling Mavic Parts.

I haven't seen anyone selling new OEM DJI parts (other than the link you posted above). Most people are disassembling new/used Mavics and selling the parts (like Thunder-drones is doing).

Yes it is very strange and I also find it strange that none of the visible UPC numbers on his packages are in the UPC database. If they are used parts he certainly went to a lot of trouble to make them look like OEM parts.

Rob

He is not the only one selling them. I sell every single Mavic part new and used, plus I am an American in the USA and I am an approved vendor on MP. All my parts are new:

Front arms with motors $60
Rear arms with motors $50
Gimbal replacement plates $65
Cameras with gimbals $359
Main Boards $120
Sonar boards $80
Props $7.99
Bags $50
Controllers $239 (price just lowered)
Top chassis $60
Mid chassis $40

Im still working on my website but for now, just email me with what you need.

The only parts that I am waiting on are gimbal ribbon and other gimbal cable. They will be available in the coming future. For now I am just doing camera swaps.

View attachment 5474
left front arm please. leg only if you have. thanks.

Reactions: wcsilva
He is not the only one selling them. I sell every single Mavic part new and used, plus I am an American in the USA and I am an approved vendor on MP. All my parts are new:

Front arms with motors $60
Rear arms with motors $50
Cameras with gimbals $359
FS ESC Boards $120
Core boards $80
Props (1b 1w) $7.99
Controllers $239 (price just lowered)
Top chassis $60
Mid chassis $40

Just email me with what you need.

View attachment 5474
Do you have a telephone number that I can call you for specific parts not listed?

He has a Right and Left side arms

I don't have a carry permit.

It would be cool if these things begin to appear - question is how is he getting them; are they genuine and why doesn't DJI simply offer them?. Would certainly relieve their repair facilities .

Reactions: MavicCF
Please tell me what parts you need. Do you need the cables? Cam? Just the motors?
After a crash, the flat ribbon cable was ripped off and the Gimbal upper mount vibration dampener board was broke too. The other cable seems good to me. But I don't know if the camera or the motors works.

So, right now I need the flat ribbon cable and Gimbal upper mount vibration dampener board.

Thanks!

After a crash, the flat ribbon cable was ripped off and the Gimbal upper mount vibration dampener board was broke too. The other cable seems good to me. But I don't know if the camera or the motors works.

So, right now I need the flat ribbon cable and Gimbal upper mount vibration dampener board.

Thanks!

I have the parts you need. PM Sent

Reactions: wcsilva
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure