DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI - Seize The Moment - May 24, 2017

Seems cool because its so quiet so it wouldnt draw attention to you. But I question if it has enough power in less than ideal wind conditions...

So 16 minute flight time = 10-11 min real flight time?

Interesting new product. I see this as more of an entry level Mavic Pro. I can't really see why someone would chose this over a Mavic Pro except for price considerations.

The MP is already super portable so having a smaller size isn't going to really move the needle for MOST people.

Reactions: Capra Vecinului
Am I the only one who noticed that the Mavic folded is still smaller than the Spark, hence better portability? :D

Well I bit - Lava Red Fly more combo. Now I have a Papa Bear (P3P) Mama Bear (Mavic Pro) and a Baby Bear (Spark). At least if it ships I will have a Baby bear.

Well I bit - Lava Red Fly more combo. Now I have a Papa Bear (P3P) Mama Bear (Mavic Pro) and a Baby Bear (Spark). At least if it ships I will have a Baby bear.
So what about this new product made you want one? Just curious.

If it's just a passion for drones then I can totally relate. I've been there with other things before!! :D

If it's less than half a pound, does that mean drone regulations do not apply?
Depends where you are.
It's kind of uninteresting on its own - but for here the 300gr weight does bypass some regulations, which is why 2 combos are now on order for the job.
They will likely be even easier to resell than others anyway.

I see no real reason for me to buy it, im not a vlogger and im not into selfies and I don't film myself often.

Oh, and those 2 Km range advertised (with RC): forget about it if you are in Europe; as per specs page it is restricted to 500m.

All the non selfie drone stuff, the Mavic can do already, like the one video shows them using to to shoot a basketball game or graduation, the Mavic can do that too.

Reactions: Capra Vecinului
I'm interested in know how the heck companies are gonna make ND filters for these camera's, it looks to be that there's really no way to attach an ND filter.

If it has roughly the same spec'd camera for still shots I could see myself using it. I mainly do photography so a small quiet drone to take aerial shots could be cool.

However, Im all in on my MP so I wont be buying it....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov