DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Select disappointment

jimapp

Reactions
Last April I thought $29 for the DJI select membership was of great value- I knew I would be purchasing a new drone this year and the 20% off for accessories coupons made my decision easy...or so I thought.
I started to place my order for an MP2 Pro and figured great if I purchase the fly more accessories I can save the 20%! Wrong
Does not qualify! Why not? The only accessories available that qualify are for items I don’t have or will ever.
So I paid $29 for no reason at all! I mean if the coupons are not valid when making a purchase then what good are they? Too bad this was not made more clear at time of promoting a purchase

I hear you, but it has other benefits you might be able to take advantage of. For example, the discount for Care Refresh. I debated getting Care, but if I could get it at 50% off, then it would have been a good deal.

Yes, I completely agree and had the same disappointing experience. The only reason I would buy Select (again) is if I were definitely going to buy Care Refresh. Otherwise, it's a complete waste of money.

I think instead of the care refresh my insurance agent can add comprehensive coverage(theft and any accidental damage) For me I intend to fly commercially and because I had to place insurance for flying, conveniently my home insurance will not cover theft.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190