DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Service Question

Zenvoor

Reactions
Hello All...
I'm a new Mavic Pro owner and have question ...Also this is my post. A couple days ago I went out early to fly hoping to get some time in with the intelligent flight modes.. Immediately I noticed the camera was badly out of focus. Long story short I spent the rest of the day researching the problem, calibrating etc. Doing everything I could to resolve the problem. Nothing seemed to work. Finally I broke down and called DJI support and talked to an agent named Don...Never heard a man named Don that could barely speak English, but after about a half hour going through the steps he finally told me to send it in for repair. It's on its way to Texas as we speak... The big question is this?
How long can I expect it to take for them to do the repairs and get it back to me. Don didn't have an answer...I loved the Pro for three weeks...hope to get back to it soon. What's been your experiences DJI in these repair matters? Loving this forum

I have had 3 different Mavic Pros and could not get any of them to focus properly.
One was even sent to DJI for repair and they sent me back a new drone. (Not a refurb either) It behaved the same.
I sold them all and went to the P4P and a Mavic Air. No more problems.

Reactions: Former Member
Hello All...
I'm a new Mavic Pro owner and have question ...Also this is my post. A couple days ago I went out early to fly hoping to get some time in with the intelligent flight modes.. Immediately I noticed the camera was badly out of focus. Long story short I spent the rest of the day researching the problem, calibrating etc. Doing everything I could to resolve the problem. Nothing seemed to work. Finally I broke down and called DJI support and talked to an agent named Don...Never heard a man named Don that could barely speak English, but after about a half hour going through the steps he finally told me to send it in for repair. It's on its way to Texas as we speak... The big question is this?
How long can I expect it to take for them to do the repairs and get it back to me. Don didn't have an answer...I loved the Pro for three weeks...hope to get back to it soon. What's been your experiences DJI in these repair matters? Loving this forum
Just had a repair situation and it was handled extremely well by DJI. As the result of a crash, my camera/gimble needed to be replaced. Sent to Texas facility and had it back in 20 days.

Thanks for the quick response...sounds like their customer service is working well...I shipped it from western Nebraska....hoping for the best...
Thanks

Mine was sent to California, around 2,000 miles away. Ups had a weather issue which delayed it for a couple days, and it took right at 3 weeks from the time it left my hands until it was back in my hands. This was for a crystal sky, but I imagine the time is about the same.

I sent mine in for a connection problem that was most certainly in the RC unit. They returned to me a new Mavic that had gimbal problems. I sent that one back and got a refurb with the same problem. Returned that one and finally got one that works. Total time, 6 weeks (from the East coast to Texas repair center.)
Hope you have better luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54