DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Shipment Packaging

Reactions
Hi everyone. Hope all is well! Just curious if this is normal packaging for DJI shipments. The DJI boxes were loose in the big box with no packaging material. Kinda scared me when I picked it up and everything shifted wit a ‘thud’!7DE37493-07B2-4AD4-BF60-BCC2B4713672.jpeg

Hi everyone. Hope all is well! Just curious if this is normal packaging for DJI shipments. The DJI boxes were loose in the big box with no packaging material. Kinda scared me when I picked it up and everything shifted wit a ‘thud’!View attachment 107254

No that does not look like it was shipped by DJI but maybe a Vendor of DJI is that where you got it from?

Reactions: old man mavic
@NeverCrash(lied) does the main box with the drone in it still have its cellophane wrapping on it ,its important that it does ,

I ordered it from the DJI store during the sale in June. And, yes, the cellophane wrapping and box closure stickers were all intact. Should I mention it to DJI? Everything if fine so far but I’ve only updated firmware so far.
BTW, Awesome avatar Old Man Mavic!

I ordered it from the DJI store during the sale in June. And, yes, the cellophane wrapping and box closure stickers were all intact. Should I mention it to DJI? Everything if fine so far but I’ve only updated firmware so far.

Yes I would go to the DJI forum make a note over there one of the Mods will assist you.
But now is a good time to test out the drone along with everything else and use the poor packing as a back up plan if something is off.

The first thing I would check if the Horizon on the camera is spot on,
Of course you can mess with the settings but if that is really off than there is likely to be other issues as well.

Good luck
Phantomrain.org
Coal

thanks ,it is unusual for things to be shipped like that ,but then these are unusual times we are living in ,not that that excuses it being sent like that, there should have been some sort of bubble wrap to take up the spaces around the items i hope you took photos to back up your complaint ,if anything turns out to be damaged during transit

No that does not look like it was shipped by DJI but maybe a Vendor of DJI is that where you got it from?
This is from New Zealand Ferntech I've had nothing but great service and products from ferntect these a refurbished direct from DJI and sold on behalf of ferntect from what I believe so id be asking DJI to explain

Hi everyone. Hope all is well! Just curious if this is normal packaging for DJI shipments. The DJI boxes were loose in the big box with no packaging material. Kinda scared me when I picked it up and everything shifted wit a ‘thud’!View attachment 107254

This is from New Zealand Ferntech I've had nothing but great service and products from ferntect these a refurbished direct from DJI and sold on behalf of ferntect from what I believe so id be asking DJI to explain

Thanks everyone for the guidance. It’s much appreciated. DJI Mindy said to “test the performance” and let them know if there are any issue. I have some experience with a friends Mavic and genera RC knowledge but if anyone has any recommendations on what specifically I should look out for, I would greatly appreciate it!!
(Phantomrain, I did check the gimbal and it was good!)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob@max